EPS Under Saddle Mounting Option

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Butcher
Shop Owner

by Butcher

redbeard wrote:I see two wires along the outside in that pic. Where did you put the wire insert point? I almost got EPS but decided to wait for the battery to get smaller or hacked. We will see about that but in the meantime that under saddle mount has a lot of promise.

I too feel it has promise, especially if you can find a way to route the wires thru the seat post and into the saddle. Then there would be few [if any] wires that would be exposed/seen.

iceandberg

by iceandberg

Calfee is rumored to be bringing to Interbike (in a couple of weeks) a converted Enve stem which will have its battery and the Campy EPS brains and will completely hide the battery. But it won't be cheap.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

LionelB

by LionelB

iceandberg wrote:Calfee is rumored to be bringing to Interbike (in a couple of weeks) a converted Enve stem which will have its battery and the Campy EPS brains and will completely hide the battery. But it won't be cheap.

EPS cheap :shock:

iceandberg

by iceandberg

Does Campy suppy a template for drilling the other holes when retrofitting a non-internal routing bike for internal routing of harness?

TMK001

by TMK001

iceandberg wrote:Calfee is rumored to be bringing to Interbike (in a couple of weeks) a converted Enve stem which will have its battery and the Campy EPS brains and will completely hide the battery. But it won't be cheap.

OR attractive ;)

phips

by phips

mlchang wrote:Supposedly an under bottom bracket mount as well, using the same mounting kit (not dedicated mounting position as some frames have).

Like this you mean?