Looking for a Delta cleat compatible pedal

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

robncircus

by robncircus

I'm working on a new build, and the pedals on my old bike are Ritchey WCS pedals. They use Delta style cleats. I'd like to keep with this sytem, but I'm having a hard time finding new offerings that are Delta compatible. Any suggestions? I don't care about brand. I just don't want to have to buy 2 new systems.

Thanks

Rob
Brewer McFadden says "Everyday should be the best day ever"

claus

by claus

Exustar (http://www.exustar.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) might still make some, otherwise you could buy them used (I still have several Look/Campagnolo, but shipping would be a bit expensive...).

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

uk shops can still order shimano 1050 look type pedals through Jd whiskers. I have just ordered a set. I think these delta type pedals.

chazzawoods

by chazzawoods

i'm selling a pair of original look delta pedals if you want them. but a word of caution, they are not tension adjustable

kulivontot

by kulivontot

Interesting, I have the same WCS pedals, apparently they no longer make them. There's handful of rando-brands on nashbar/perfromance, and then the exustar ones others have mentioned, but that's all I can think of for the moment. Exustar seems to be the lightest.

chazzawoods

by chazzawoods

I've got a pair of exustars, and they are only about 256g on my home scales. They are great.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

giant man

by giant man

I bought some old stock Look delta pedals a couple of years ago. I still ride on Look deltas and still buy their cleats. imo there's absolutely no reason to invest in Keos .....