Looking for a Delta cleat compatible pedal

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

robncircus

by robncircus

I'm working on a new build, and the pedals on my old bike are Ritchey WCS pedals. They use Delta style cleats. I'd like to keep with this sytem, but I'm having a hard time finding new offerings that are Delta compatible. Any suggestions? I don't care about brand. I just don't want to have to buy 2 new systems.

Thanks

Rob
Brewer McFadden says "Everyday should be the best day ever"

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

claus

by claus

Exustar (http://www.exustar.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) might still make some, otherwise you could buy them used (I still have several Look/Campagnolo, but shipping would be a bit expensive...).

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

uk shops can still order shimano 1050 look type pedals through Jd whiskers. I have just ordered a set. I think these delta type pedals.

chazzawoods

by chazzawoods

i'm selling a pair of original look delta pedals if you want them. but a word of caution, they are not tension adjustable

kulivontot

by kulivontot

Interesting, I have the same WCS pedals, apparently they no longer make them. There's handful of rando-brands on nashbar/perfromance, and then the exustar ones others have mentioned, but that's all I can think of for the moment. Exustar seems to be the lightest.

chazzawoods

by chazzawoods

I've got a pair of exustars, and they are only about 256g on my home scales. They are great.

giant man

by giant man

I bought some old stock Look delta pedals a couple of years ago. I still ride on Look deltas and still buy their cleats. imo there's absolutely no reason to invest in Keos .....

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com