Passoni Xxti

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

mike
Resident Pro

by mike

wow. speechless. beautiful bike and it'll hold up to anything you put out on it.

playride

by playride

So did you manage to get the 2nd pair of LW OB Gold for your Parlee?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

LiveFastRideHard

by LiveFastRideHard

Really nice build, I love the brown leather saddle/tape!! Very exotic build, something you just don't see, thanks for the pics!!
Felt DA(RIP), Look 595, Merlin CR Works, Calfee Tetra Pro, Moots Vamoots

wshiong

by wshiong

playride wrote:So did you manage to get the 2nd pair of LW OB Gold for your Parlee?

Temporary no for the moment unless i sold off my ventoux :evil:
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

wshiong

by wshiong

LiveFastRideHard wrote:Really nice build, I love the brown leather saddle/tape!! Very exotic build, something you just don't see, thanks for the pics!!

The saddle will be replace by this

http://www.bpeople.it/ENG/product.php?id=17

The selle italia are too uncomfortable for me.
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

Holiday

by Holiday

This is mine after 3000Km!!!Nice & Shiny.
Attachments
20120802_102828.jpg
NA

Fatbiker

by Fatbiker

Why not get yourself a nice Gilles Berthoud Galibier saddle? It is really light for a leather saddle and very comfortable.

wshiong

by wshiong

Holiday wrote:This is mine after 3000Km!!!Nice & Shiny.

Nice! i really cant find someone having this saddle. So tell me more about it. How does it feels? I also notice there are uneven colour at different part of the leather, no choice, the design are like that. :beerchug:
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

wshiong

by wshiong

SWijland wrote:Why not get yourself a nice Gilles Berthoud Galibier saddle? It is really light for a leather saddle and very comfortable.

thanks for the idea, there are too many saddle around, i have not heard of that brand before..you introduced to me :beerchug:
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

Fatbiker

by Fatbiker

I would definitely give it a try some day. After riding a Fizik Arione for 2 years, I started this season on a Brooks Swift. It looked the part, but was very very uncomfortable :? . That it why I went back to my trusty Fizik after two months. It looked like crap on my Renovo though. That is why I got myself a Gilles Berthoud Galibier. It looks much better on modern bikes than the Brooks and it is sooo comfortable.

Fatbiker

by Fatbiker

By the way, this is where I first came across it:

wshiong

by wshiong

SWijland,

I feels the design are more towards classic bike. Will try if i got a pegoretti one day.
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

Fatbiker

by Fatbiker

I sold mine a few weeks back in favour of the wider model. The guy who purchased it from me send me a picture of the bike he put in on. Looks pretty sweet on a modern bike in my opinion :mrgreen:
Attachments
Gilles Berthoud
Gilles Berthoud

Holiday

by Holiday

wshiong wrote:

Nice! i really cant find someone having this saddle. So tell me more about it. How does it feels? I also notice there are uneven colour at different part of the leather, no choice, the design are like that. :beerchug:

I got it from T3 Bikes in Spore, they got the whole range even the super lite ones. Saddle
must be dialed in just right if not yr ass will hurt!!! Good pair of bibs will also help. Leather
seats always look like that when seasoned! I used the saddle on my custom Firefly di2 and
now switch to a 2012 SLR carbon seat which is a bit more comfy.
Attachments
429819_341965835837122_1483403923_n.jpg
NA

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

wshiong

by wshiong

Holiday wrote:
wshiong wrote:

I got it from T3 Bikes in Spore, they got the whole range even the super lite ones. Saddle
must be dialed in just right if not yr ass will hurt!!! Good pair of bibs will also help. Leather
seats always look like that when seasoned! I used the saddle on my custom Firefly di2 and
now switch to a 2012 SLR carbon seat which is a bit more comfy.

Nice bike you have there. I already check with T3, they dont have the unica brown at the moment. Only red, black and white. i have ordered through other dealer at my neighbour country.
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti