Identify that bike?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

Wow it only took 9 posts to figure it out. I'm impressed.
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jvanv8

by jvanv8

That's Barry Bonds now? Wow.. forget the bike, looks like a 80-100lb weight loss. Although, maybe it's not surprising since he always was a very lean infielder until he decided (along with all the other weak hitting infielders) to seek out some PEDs. He looks better in retirement than hitting 73 home runs in his "prime".
AX Vial Evo: 4970g
Addict SL : 5235g
My Cycling Blog
Strava: Wayward Cyclist

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

Considering you stand around for a ball 80% of the time and maybe run 90 feet to first base or the occasional double (180 feet) those guys are not the fittest guys in sports. So then you go from that to riding 400 miles a week you end up running rings around your 'mates' as they say in Australia.
I never took drugs to improve my performance at any time. I will be willing to stick my finger into a polygraph test if anyone with big media pull wants to take issue. If you buy a signed poster now it will not be tarnished later. --Graeme Obree

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

Yes, Barry Bonds lost a lot of weight.

Just because most baseball players don't run that much in a game doesn't mean that they're not fit. Some are fitter than others of course. And if you're a designated hitter and can hit it out of the park, then you only need to trot around the bases, and extra power which helps you hit it out of the park is good, and PEDs which help you get extra power are good as long as you don't get caught, and corked bats which allow you to get more bat speed are good, as long as you don't get caught.

itsacarr

by itsacarr

If im not mistaken Specialized also gave Bonds a bike last year.
Just ride ..

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

HammerTime2 wrote:Yes, Barry Bonds lost a lot of weight.

Just because most baseball players don't run that much in a game doesn't mean that they're not fit. Some are fitter than others of course. And if you're a designated hitter and can hit it out of the park, then you only need to trot around the bases, and extra power which helps you hit it out of the park is good, and PEDs which help you get extra power are good as long as you don't get caught, and corked bats which allow you to get more bat speed are good, as long as you don't get caught.

If I got 2$ for every time you mentioned PEDs I'd be buying that Pinarello by now.

carbon2329

by carbon2329

It was already figured out but I thought I would add to the evidence :D

http://www.cyclelicio.us/2012/barry-bonds-pinarello

Looks like he has a PM too.

The more cyclist the better :thumbup:
Attachments
bonds1.jpg
bonds2.jpg

spytech

by spytech

stella-azzurra wrote:Wow it only took 9 posts to figure it out. I'm impressed.

im impressed that you can count... it took your mom longer than that to find out that your retarded. you always post stuff of absolutely no value? well, i am out of topic, but of more value than what you just posted.

:beerchug: ok guys - sorry. he asked for it.

Craigagogo

by Craigagogo

Stellla's post didn't sound condescending. Make sure you have a target before you pull the trigger next time.
More than 10 years a Weenie!

spytech

by spytech

Craigagogo wrote:Stellla's post didn't sound condescending. Make sure you have a target before you pull the trigger next time.

So you read it out loud and it didn't "sound" condescending? i guess that is why people sometimes like the book better than the movie - because you can visualize it out, however you like.

BTW, he doesn't need a target - this wasn't a random forum drive-by, i knew where i was aiming... lol.

i apologized in advanced. nothing against you Craig, it was just a pot shot against lessthanstella. though, i do like your pic Craig, you look in amazing shape (No Joke).

stella-azzurra

by stella-azzurra

spytech wrote:
stella-azzurra wrote:Wow it only took 9 posts to figure it out. I'm impressed.

im impressed that you can count... it took your mom longer than that to find out that your retarded. you always post stuff of absolutely no value? well, i am out of topic, but of more value than what you just posted.

:beerchug: ok guys - sorry. he asked for it.

Can someone get this joker off this forum. Pete, Tinea?

I'm amazed how this piece garbage is still around here. No one has threatened me more than this guy.

I have done nothing to provoke his ass.

He's got a problem with me because he is an insecure prick.

I keep telling this ASSHOLE to step off.

Keep writing this stuff we'll see who gets banned on here.

spytech

by spytech

"No one has threatened me more than this guy." - this sentence implies others have threatened you. why is that?

i didn't threaten you. now, who is insecure...lol :lol:

Step off, is that what the girls tell you, when you try to talk to them? is this the reason your insecure?

yes, you provoked me, you were born, loser!!!

i just said lets talk it over at a coffee shop. though i dont drink coffee. :twisted: you refused as they do not have handicap parking made available.

J-Nice

by J-Nice

stella-azzurra wrote:Can someone get this joker off this forum. Pete, Tinea?

I'm amazed how this piece garbage is still around here. No one has threatened me more than this guy.

I have done nothing to provoke his ass.

He's got a problem with me because he is an insecure prick.

I keep telling this ASSHOLE to step off.

Keep writing this stuff we'll see who gets banned on here.

You threatened via pm to put a bicycle pump through my spokes if we ever met up on the road, just because I don't share your man-crush with Lance Armstrong. So I can only surmise that it was you who threatened Spytech and not the other way around. The other thing is, who rides with a bicycle pump nowadays? CO2 cartridges, baby!!! YEAH!!!

The problem is you are a condescending smart-ass, and have brought this upon yourself. You are a whirling dervish of relentless idiocy.

Stop being a smarmy prick and everything will be fine.
Check out the latest controversies in sport-

http://berzin.blogspot.com/

KB

by KB

I was in a shitty mood until I read the last few posts. Cheered me up no end. Priceless :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Guys, please take this to PM or a back alley, no place for it on here.

I do recall the J-Nice vs Stella thread, so am aware of Stella's past in addition to what I've seen here.

And please don't PM pleading your case, not interested. Just leave it off these boards.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com