Any Pro's here? 2min survey

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Wingnut

by Wingnut

"Come onto Weight Weenies & look forward to being shot down in flames...";)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kregg

by kregg

Same could be said "Come into the internet....."

its everywhere... ha :)

OP:G'luck with your project, wish I was a pro. there are a few around so dont give up hope :)
Tarmac SL3 S-Works 13.75lbs 6.24kg
Jamis Xenith Pro 16.1lbs 7.31kg

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

Mommie, I was getting ready to ride in the Tour de France and these mean people said I had no business being there. Oh, mommie, those mean people hurt my feelings. Oh, mommie*.

* Oh, and just so you know, I'm not a momma's boy. Oh, mommie, they don't even believe me when I tell them I'm not a momma's boy.

artray

by artray

Hi JureC29 , there is no such thing as a simple answer on this sight . Just to many saddos with no life and a urge to make people feel stupid at any opportunity . There are also a few top chaps on here as well . We are not all bad and desperate to boost our egos.
:beerchug:
:popcorn:

ticou

by ticou

Quite right. Johnny Red would sort them out.

Leviathan

by Leviathan

HammerTime2 wrote:I'm a Pro in Math and Statistics, not in bicycle racing.

So you are a statistician who likes to wear lycra and write "zazzy" putdowns on internet forums
Is this you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UKXIKqgMSM

Steve_W

by Steve_W

Who knows leviathan,
He sounds a real great guy though......

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

Steve_W and Leviathan,

If you'd be so kind as to spare a little bit of your time, I'd like to conduct some brain surgery on you two. Nothing serious, mind you, just a casual little operation. It won't take but a few minutes. And no worries, mates, I'm not a doctor, but I've seen several operations on the telly, not to mention knowing some pre-med students in college, and it really doesn't look very hard. And I'll be sure to post the results on WW.

O.k., are you gentlemen in? Can we set something up for tomorrow?

Leviathan

by Leviathan

Hymentime...Regretfully I have to pass on your kind (albeit rambling and semi-coherent) offer, thanks.
Were anything to go wrong with my brain surgery the average intelligence on this forum would drop.
Would that this were the case in the inverse.

Im curious. Youve now got over what, a squillion posts here. Are any of them nice? Any??

Steve_W

by Steve_W

I said you sounded great..... :noidea:

strobbekoen

by strobbekoen

Jure,

There's a pro (topsport vlaanderen) living nearby here who i can ask if he wants to fill in your question.
I am also in contact with Lotto Belisol people, so I can ask as well.
Please forward your questions to my email softsell@telenet.be

If some here don't wanna help the guy, why don't you just leave it alone instead of this pseudo-intellectual gibberish.
He is asking a simple question. He also didn't say what the exact questions are or what the data would be used FOR. As a result, you don't need to have any OPINION if his data will be relevant, biased, or whatever.

tinchy

by tinchy

Im curious. Youve now got over what, a squillion posts here. Are any of them nice? Any??

:lol: :popcorn:

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

strobbekoen wrote:If some here don't wanna help the guy, why don't you just leave it alone instead of this pseudo-intellectual gibberish.

I'm with Koen on this.

Take the stats chat elsewhere gents, let the OP get on with what he's doing.

MattSoutherden

by MattSoutherden

Ok, then could there be any bias in the answers they give you regarding anti-doping in cycling based on their likelihood to answer questions about anti-doping in cycling?

ie would a pro who's doping be likely to put their hand up to answer some questions? does that matter?
Snacking on carrot sticks - Where did it all go so wrong?
-
Finsbury Park CC

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

JureC29

by JureC29

MattSoutherden wrote:ie would a pro who's doping be likely to put their hand up to answer some questions? does that matter?

No, for that exact reason I didn't include some of the more delicate questions. The purpose is not to ask them if they have/would use doping or anything like that. There are just some basic questions like "how many times have they been tested (approx.)" "how do they feel during sample collection" ....

Please don't bother about it, if you have don't intend to help getting responses (to hammer & co.)