Power2max bb30 crank (alternatives?)

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

tri

by tri

Hi,

I'm about to purchase a power2max power meter but I'm a little unsure over the selection regarding crank alternatives, solely which one will fit. My TT bike (planet x exocet 2 with press-fit bb30 bottom bracket.) currently has a Sram Force bb30 crankest. I'm thinking I want and can chose the Rotor 3D Plus, can I? Or which crank should I chose for my bike?

Please help me choose a crank that fits so I do not buy the wrong one that doesn't.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ChristianB

by ChristianB

Hi,

Write them a mail with specific question and all the technical data. They will get the right one for you.

csf

by csf

Rotor 3D+ will be right one in your case :beerchug: With SL4 works superb :thumbup:

tri

by tri

Great. I received the same answer from p2m themselves, answering mails on a Sunday morning? (me likes!)

roca rule

by roca rule

The older sram s9500 or s900 come in bb30 and are p2max compatible. If you are in Europe there is a borg crank (or something that sound similar)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

dierix

by dierix

mine is a rotor 3d+ instead of the standard non power red crank i used before. works perfectly

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Beancouter

by Beancouter

Roca rule I think you will find that that the p2m spider Is not compatible with the later bb30 900 series cranks. I emailed them and they told me the crank am needed to be customised.