coppercook62

by coppercook62

Sick bike

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

crohnsy wrote:
Group ride to the death???? :thumbup: :noidea:

Nope road race of death. Well it was the road race of death for me. I should of done the 4/5 race with sedluk, instead of the 3/4 race I did. I had to do an extra 15miles, plus the group was faster.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

dchesrown

by dchesrown

ProfessorChaos wrote:
crohnsy wrote:

Nope road race of death. Well it was the road race of death for me. I should of done the 4/5 race with sedluk, instead of the 3/4 race I did. I had to do an extra 15miles, plus the group was faster.

Chaos. Nice seeing you at the race. The 4/5 was actually faster than the 3/4. If you look at the Strava Data the lap times were faster in the 4/5 as well as all the segments. Sedluck is KOM on the weekly challenge segment for the Spring Race Series as well. Faster than even the Pro 1/2/3's. Kudos to him.

Pantani

by Pantani

Lovely bike - pity Cervelo are only now producing them in 51 pretty much a year after it was announced. I ordered one but gave up waiting.

I agree with you re riding tyres that you can actually ride on as opposed to riding a short circuit race on.

Personally, I find the GP 4000 to be super durable though I'll probably stick a gatorskin on the rear for the winter with Irish roads being similar to what you've got over there in Amish country.
Not everything that counts can be counted. Not everything that can be counted counts.

KWalker

by KWalker

Which race was this? I have a feeling you guys race/ride somewhere around my region.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

dchesrown wrote:
ProfessorChaos wrote:
crohnsy wrote:

Chaos. Nice seeing you at the race. The 4/5 was actually faster than the 3/4. If you look at the Strava Data the lap times were faster in the 4/5 as well as all the segments. Sedluck is KOM on the weekly challenge segment for the Spring Race Series as well. Faster than even the Pro 1/2/3's. Kudos to him.

Wow! That's awesome! Congrats Sedluk. That last lap I was dead. Been training for 20mile crits, and a 60mile road race sucked the life out of me. All that Hocking Hills riding must be doing you guys well. I need to come meet up for one of your epic southern Ohio rides.

01stScientist

by 01stScientist

...And now this frameset belongs to me Muahaha! Right Marty? I was looking at the pics of this bike and reading everything and i didn't even know that this is my frameset that i have here with me now until i saw sedluk's name on his second post then scrolled back up to see if it was really him!

What is your height and leg length that you say you are on the higher end for this 51cm and small seat post?

I will try to post up pics and specs if/when i build this up. But it won't be any good though since i am in debt now that i bought this frameset haha.

Thank You sedluk. Nice packaging. It took me an hour to carefully unwrap it. I bet it didn't take you that long to even package it haha. I tried not to fully unwrap it by only taking the frame out of the hole you originally took it out of so as to keep the shape of it. I also tried to remember your winding wrapping around the frame but there was too much so i gave up.

justkeepedaling

by justkeepedaling

Sedluk sold the frameset?

SSB

by SSB

justkeepedaling wrote:Sedluk sold the frameset?

Yes, it was on eBay a few weeks back. It was a pretty good deal even if you factored in a Calfee repair, too bad I forgot to return for a last second bid.
Flickr
2012 Cannondale CAAD10