Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:21 pm
Recently the board software has been updated and there are some known bugs/failures:
- Avatars are currently not being displayed ✔ FIXED
- Tapatalk connection is currently broken ✔ FIXED
- Avatars cannot be uploaded ✔ FIXED

Please note that we will soon do some changes in WW board template design in case to get a fully mobile/desktop responsiveness board!
If you find more errors please post it here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139062


All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 714 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:39 pm 
Offline
Shop Owner

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:14 pm
Posts: 75
As far as I can tell, there won't be a sworks allez frame set.
Tarmac and venge sworks are pretty similar to last year. The roubaix got some nice updates, making it lighter and stiffer. According to specialized, the frame is sub 1000 grams.

_________________
K.P.A.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:39 pm 


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:32 pm
Posts: 364
Any word on the Shiv TT (not the goofy tri version)?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:12 am 
Offline
Shop Owner

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:14 pm
Posts: 75
The shiv tt is in matte black with white highlights. Available only as a module (frame, crank, seatpost, fork, headset, and cockpit) for 5800.
There will be an allez e5 frame set. It will be in a super stealthed out anodized black and be about 20 grams heavier than the sworks frame. The paint on the sworks is apparently the main reason the weights are so close. The frameset will be 880 and apparently rides just like the sworks.

_________________
K.P.A.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:32 pm
Posts: 364
Thanks freemyheel


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:37 pm
Posts: 87
Post Man Pat wrote:
See if the 2013 pro road shoes have changed and what colors? Price for the new tt clincher would be great.

Image

Image

White 74s
Image

Battery placement on Roubaix and Ruby
Image

My now fiancee right before proposing
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:37 pm
Posts: 87
link to my photos...nothing that hasn't been seen yet.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 229&type=3


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:22 pm
Posts: 1043
Location: Brooklyn
Are they not showing Venge and Tarmcs or is the event still going on?


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:32 pm
Posts: 8351
Location: Los Feliz, Los Angeles, California
Dustin wrote:
My now fiancee right before proposing


HEY!!!!
Congratulations!!!

:beerchug: :beerchug:

_________________
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:37 pm
Posts: 87
CBJ wrote:
Are they not showing Venge and Tarmcs or is the event still going on?

It's still going on, but I left. Nothing really blew me away (Tarmac or Venge), other than the EPS Venge. It was just a matter of paint. Lots of new paint options, but the same bike. Meh. The hot bike at Road Demo was the Roubaix SL4. In my opinion, for the 2nd year in a row, the Allez was under rated. Last year saw BB30 and beefed up fork. This year is a completely different frame.

Roubaix Expert w/ discs was awesome. As was the Sworks Crux w/ discs.

Got to play with D/A 9000......that stuff is legit.

Global launch was the first few days...then International dealers, and now US dealers. The pics that will be in mags and online have already been taken and should be showing up.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:13 am
Posts: 999
Location: 93306
White 74s! :thumbup: 8)


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:25 pm
Posts: 266
Location: UK
freemyheel wrote:
There will be an allez e5 frame set. It will be in a super stealthed out anodized black and be about 20 grams heavier than the sworks frame. The paint on the sworks is apparently the main reason the weights are so close. The frameset will be 880 and apparently rides just like the sworks.


$880 USD? That sounds a good deal. I guess with Specialized PF BB?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:37 pm
Posts: 87
BB30


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:22 pm
Posts: 1043
Location: Brooklyn
Dustin wrote:
CBJ wrote:
Are they not showing Venge and Tarmcs or is the event still going on?

It's still going on, but I left. Nothing really blew me away (Tarmac or Venge), other than the EPS Venge. It was just a matter of paint. Lots of new paint options, but the same bike. Meh. The hot bike at Road Demo was the Roubaix SL4. In my opinion, for the 2nd year in a row, the Allez was under rated. Last year saw BB30 and beefed up fork. This year is a completely different frame.

Roubaix Expert w/ discs was awesome. As was the Sworks Crux w/ discs.

Got to play with D/A 9000......that stuff is legit.

Global launch was the first few days...then International dealers, and now US dealers. The pics that will be in mags and online have already been taken and should be showing up.


Cool and thank you for the update. The Roubaix looks really good.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:28 pm
Posts: 1405
Can we find out what the differences are between the 2012 E5 Allez (OSBB) for $660 and the 2013 one for $880?


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:40 pm 


Top
   
 
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Specialized
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:22 pm
Posts: 1043
Location: Brooklyn
bricky21 wrote:
Can we find out what the differences are between the 2012 E5 Allez (OSBB) for $660 and the 2013 one for $880?


$220


:D


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 714 Next

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. 2013 Specialized Allez Headset

in Road

JamesGRC

7

315

Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:38 pm

goodboyr View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Boardman AIR 9.2 2013

in Road

Pirlo

0

306

Sun May 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Pirlo View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. 2013 Cervelo R3 and eTap

in Road

stripes

10

1010

Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:03 am

liketoride View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. 2013 Canyon Aeroad ??

in Road

therouler

5

814

Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:25 pm

sawyer View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Help regarding Zonda 2013 freehub exchange

in Road

rprodrigues

3

322

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:34 pm

rprodrigues View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], cdtf, Donic, Google [Bot], jrmynthn, wedgie and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited