Adidas

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

sfo423

by sfo423

Anyone know where to find their bibs online? I am building by wanna-be, poser Sky wardrobe :beerchug:

Looking for plain; not team.

hansonator69

by hansonator69

Adidas kit is made by Nalini/MOA iirc...
Slam your stem.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

daj

by daj

It is, and Adidas don't have their own cycling line, they're just the British Cycling sponsor.

SalsaLover

by SalsaLover

They had a full cycling line back then when sponsoring Team Telekom

The Adistar line was very good, designed and developed by Salomon sports when where the Adidas-Salomon group. I still have several kits, real good stuff.

When Salomon and Adidas split. Salomon kept the cycling line. As Salomon is a outdoor/skiing company not closely related with cycling they branded the cycling line as Mavic which is part of the group

The current Adidas sky kits are made by Nalini, and are very different of what Adidas cycling products were.
Hucken The Fard Up !
Colnagos : C50 ST01 - Master 30th AD10 - C40 Mapei WC

sfo423

by sfo423

SalsaLover wrote:
The current Adidas sky kits are made by Nalini, and are very different of what Adidas cycling products were.

That's what I was looking for; thanks.

I had some older Adi bibs years ago and the product was really nice. No wonder I cannot find anymore.

TuplaO

by TuplaO

I actually have pretty basic Adidas short-sleeve jersey. It doesn't have a full zip, the sleeves are a tad long, the collar a bit high and the ventilation isn't great. This makes it absolutely perfect for cooler days when you need a warmer base layer and arm warmers. I've actually been looking for something similar. On top of everything, it has a 'race cut', which is rare in jerseys of this type.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sfo423

by sfo423

TuplaO wrote:I actually have pretty basic Adidas short-sleeve jersey. It doesn't have a full zip, the sleeves are a tad long, the collar a bit high and the ventilation isn't great. This makes it absolutely perfect for cooler days when you need a warmer base layer and arm warmers. I've actually been looking for something similar. On top of everything, it has a 'race cut', which is rare in jerseys of this type.

I've still got several of their uppers; climacool full zip ss jerseys and a climaproof goretex rain jacket. The ss's are very nice sans the pockets are on the small size. The three stripes are these rubbery things that form to the torso from the sides. Good fit and opposite of yours; very breathable for best for hot weather. I'd buy more if I could find them.