Custom carbon part producer

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Tiffster

by Tiffster

Hi,

Bit of a long shot, does anyone know or can remember a guy who was based in Germany made custom seatpost clamps, front mech clamps etc ? They had a very similar appearance to BTP carbon parts but came in at half the price.

Something stick in my mind about Felix but i can't for the lift of me find him now....

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

felxithewolf memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=69" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , with a location of Leipzig/germany ?

I never heard of him. I just searched on the board and looked at the Members list.

Maybe the guy just does (or advertises anyway) wheels now viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62227&p=560221#p560221 http://www.light-wolf.de/ , presuming it's the "right" guy?

jsinclair

by jsinclair

Martin @ Mcfk

http://www.mcfk.de

Quality stuff, many on here swear by it.

Tiffster

by Tiffster

Thanks for the reply's.

It's not Felix the wolf, I'm sure though Felix was the guys name.

The mcfk stuff looks VERY similar to what i have though. Perhaps the guy started something out of it all. Im going back years - when i bought my seatpost clamp he made them to order 1 at a time.

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

CarpetFibre

by CarpetFibre

Prendrefeu that site made brought up a warning from Chrome and my AV saying there was possibly malware on it.

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. That is strange as last week the site was listed as 'just fine' and when I went to the site yesterday, passing by the warnings "proceed anyway", the site was just as normal. Often times when a server is attacked, other sites hosted on the same server may be listed under the warning label from google for quite sometime after the fact, despite the issue already being addressed.

Chrome/Mac here.

I'm also a bit pissed off at Google forcing me to change my passwords just because I traveled internationally last week and checked my e-mail abroad. :?
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

CarpetFibre

by CarpetFibre

Yeah that's weird. I think I agree with you in that the site was probably attacked, you wouldn't expect anything untoward otherwise.