Wilier Zero 7 with THM Clavicular cranks

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

EightFiveTwo

by EightFiveTwo

Anyone has the subject combo? Have the crank and thinking about getting the zero 7, your input would be greatly appreciated. :P

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

NiFTY

by NiFTY

I contacted thm about fitted a clavicula to bh ultralight (also bb386evo) and as of a month ago there was no appropriate adapter. i was surprised as it seems like an easy fit.
Evo 4.9kg SL3 6.64kg Slice RS 8.89kg viewtopic.php?f=10&t=110579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EightFiveTwo

by EightFiveTwo

NiFTY wrote:I contacted thm about fitted a clavicula to bh ultralight (also bb386evo) and as of a month ago there was no appropriate adapter. i was surprised as it seems like an easy fit.

One suggested that using FSA's cups for their BB386 crank to going with clavicula---what do you think?

This shit is driving me nutz

dadoflam08

by dadoflam08

LBS (THM distributor in Australia) is fitting a Clavicula to a BH Ultralight which has the same BB as Willier I understand. Not fitted yet as they are waiting on the adaptor but are confident that one exists and that it will work. I will post update when it is actually fitted.
'83 De Rosa+'11 Baum Corretto+'08 BMC Pro Machine >6kg+'86 Pinarello Team +'72 Cinelli SC +'58 Bianchi+'71 Cinelli SC+'78 Masi GC+'83 La Redoute Motobecane+'94 Banesto Pegoretti+'88 Bianchi X4 +'48 Super Elliott+'99 Look Kg281+'18 Pegoretti

EightFiveTwo

by EightFiveTwo

dadoflam08 wrote:LBS (THM distributor in Australia) is fitting a Clavicula to a BH Ultralight which has the same BB as Willier I understand. Not fitted yet as they are waiting on the adaptor but are confident that one exists and that it will work. I will post update when it is actually fitted.

please do....i got the crank sitting here "waiting for work". what/which adaptor are they thinking of?