2013 Cannondales - Lots of options.

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

limba

by limba

http://www.cxmagazine.com/cannondale-20 ... isc-brakes

Carbon, new aluminum, Red, Ultegra di2, Ultegra, Rival... lots of options this year.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

eordman

by eordman

I can't tell from the article but maybe someone else can. Are there just two disc brake models? The superx with RED and caadx with ultegra? It lists the other models but is it safe to assume those will only be cantilever? Still can't decide between disc and canti so trying to not start a debate here.

sanrensho

by sanrensho

Are these 135 or 130 OLD?

limba

by limba

602435_10150861087397127_343647808_n.jpg
There's a Ultegra Di2 with cantis.

ms6073

by ms6073

sanrensho wrote:Are these 135 or 130 OLD?

Based on the wheel builds, I got the impression they are 135. Would be nice if the Cannondale folks had taken time to bolt on the front rotor. Also, having just bought 4 new Avid BB7 road caliper sets, I would really like to know how they were able to use the mountian version on the SuperX with Shimano STI? :lol:

- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

limba

by limba

eordman wrote:I can't tell from the article but maybe someone else can. Are there just two disc brake models? The superx with RED and caadx with ultegra? It lists the other models but is it safe to assume those will only be cantilever? Still can't decide between disc and canti so trying to not start a debate here.

There are two hi-mod frames. One has Red with discs the other has Ultegra Ui2 and cantis.

Two reg mod frames. One is mechanical Ultegra and the other has Rival. Neither has discs.

Three CAAD frames. One has discs and mechanical Ultegra. One has 105 and cantis and the last has Tiagra and cantis.