Being disappointed by the "THE PROS CLOSET". Matter solved.

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

el condor

by el condor

theproscloset wrote:To whom it may concern,

You can always CALL us. We have a customer service person on hand to dial in ANY issue / purchase you make from us. That is the quickest and most personal way to get things handled.

http://theproscloset.com/contact-us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We are here to put our customer first and our feedback should show our commitment to each order. Your order is no exception and we will dial you in as well.

I am not sure where your emails have been going because we reply to all emails within 24 hours.

Email me personally at Nick@theproscloset.com with your order number and I will look into it further.

I am the owner and I will figure out where your communication didn't go through as well as solve your issue.

Please feel free to email me or call me with any questions or concerns you may have.

I look forward to getting you dialed in.

Best of Rides,

Nick Martin
President / Founder
The Pros Closet

So I got in contact with Nick, the owner of the The Pros Closet, we had a constructive email contact, and it seems that there was a problem with the email account as my mails didn't got through and ended up as spam.
The matter has been solved in a way that I got a partial refund as it was previously agreed upon. Nick was very straight forward and helpful-thanks Nick.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

strobbekoen

by strobbekoen

Happens all the time.
Businesses should set up their email to check both their inbox and junk mail or make it clear in each sale description what should be in the subject or message body so they can set up a junk mail exception.