Updated SystemSix - new cockpit added

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

BeeBee30

by BeeBee30

Lol, I was worried then when you said virus, forum members will wonder what we got up too :shock: Yeah I think its improved the position immensely.
Ti or dye!

The Weenie formally known as CAADHEAD

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

by Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez

CAADHEAD wrote:Lol, I was worried then when you said virus, forum members will wonder what we got up too :shock: Yeah I think its improved the position immensely.

French expression it is! :D

BeeBee30

by BeeBee30

Glad to hear it :lol:
Ti or dye!

Miller76

by Miller76

Hi CAADHEAD,
I'd be really interested to get your take on the bar/stem set up - how are you enjoying them? I'm looking to upgrade my current FSA cockpit on my six13 and really like the look of this set up. I am more of a Clyde size rider fwiw

diolch yn fawr
Simon

BeeBee30

by BeeBee30

Hi, to be honest I've not even rode the bike yet since adding them, winter bike only at the mo and the way the weather is outside at the moment can't see the situation changing anytime soon :roll: I was trying to think of a suitable Welsh return greeting, but my Welsh is rubbish :lol:
Ti or dye!

ronderman

by ronderman

Can I just say I LOVE your bike! Best Dale ever made. A true classic. Rides great and looks great boot. It was machine that just meant business and it got it done and it looked good in the process.

Use it with pride, it's a great frame and a timeless classic. I'd take it any day or any dale including the EVO.

kgt

by kgt

I really line Deda35 bar and stem. Would prefer it in black maybe.
Don't like the wheels decals. Don't like these chainrings.

poully

by poully

Hi Caadhead...nice looking ride you have there.
I've recently taken delivery of a caad 10 dura ace at a bargain £1695 (bargain of the year maybe :D ) and a couple of things will be getting upgraded. I'm on the lookout for a new bar and stem combo and I'm wondering how the Trentacinque set up you have is going ?
Some feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

BeeBee30

by BeeBee30

I actually love it, the shape is spot on and its as stiff as a stiff thing lol, plus I don't think its proving very popular so prices seem to be falling 8)
Ti or dye!

poully

by poully

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, there are a couple of deals about at present and I'm going to have to get my mitts on these for a proper look. I know you said the cable routing was a bit of a pain but it looks a tidy job. Was gonna go with 3t Ergonova and although these look totally different shape they do look awesome. Maybe I'll go the alloy route just in case I'm throwing another wedge of money down the pan if they don't suit :)

BeeBee30

by BeeBee30

I don't think you'll be disappointed 8)
Ti or dye!

RobStorey

by RobStorey

sorry to dig up an old thread.. but im considering the deda 35 cockpit for my ridley noah. Originally i had fsa k-wing bars fitted and hated them with the internal routing (caused poor shifting on campy 11) and bend shape..
i ride 3t rotundo's on my ridley helium and like the shape etc, but want a mega stiff setup for the noah as its the crit racing weapon.

How did you find the internal routing once you had set it up ? did it caused extra/poor cable friction at all? this is my biggest concern with these bars at the moment. the shape etc looks like it will be quite good ..

thanks in advance

Robbie