Specialized s-works Tarmac sl2

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Twinning

by Twinning

Hey guys. New to this forum but this is my first real racing road bike. I'm poor so don't judge me. The spinergy Wheelset is heavy coming in at I think 1695g but I'm a heavier ride at 215 and I heard that these wheels are good for heavier riders and won't need to be trued as often. And I also have a tri seat on my bike that is slanted downwards but I can ride 100 miles like that without pain... Have fsa aero handle bars. Dura ace 7800 everything except an Ultegra chain and compact fsa crank. Keo max 2 pedals. Comes in at about 16.5 pounds using my bathroom scale...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339004749.836160.jpg

53x12

by 53x12

Welcome. When you get a chance, try and take a few pictures from the DS of the bike. It is the prettier side of the bike. :beerchug:
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

btompkins0112

by btompkins0112

:welcome: Bike looks good!! Actually, I am quite keen on how those Spinergy's complete the look of the bike.....very aesthetically pleasing!

+1 on the DS pictures....and if it isn't too much trouble put her in the big ring and take the saddle bag off......bikes, like women, like to get gussied up for photos!

Twinning

by Twinning

Hey. Just wanted to post the drive side of the bike and took off the saddle bag. I would provide close ups but I'm sure you guys have already seen set ups like this 3-4 years ago. Maybe one day I'll be able to afford a bike to make people drool about!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339035641.082370.jpg

53x12

by 53x12

Looks good. Just a helpful recommendation. Try to angle your saddle so that it is more level. You might feel more comfortable that way.
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

Twinning

by Twinning

When I level out my saddle I get pain in my groin. Might be because I have a tri saddle but I can ride tons of miles with no pain right now. When I got my bike fitted, they thought it was bizarre but even they agreed that if you don't have pain then so be it. They didn't even try and sell me a saddle because they said if this current one doesn't hurt then keep it as is. But don't get me wrong, I wanna get a s-works toupe saddle cuz it would drop like 100g off my bike right off the bat.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com