Andy Schleck is not trying ?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

artray

by artray

Andy Schleck does not look like he is trying in the Critérium du Dauphiné. I think there is a big problm between himself and Bruyneel . Unless it is some crazy plan to take the pressure off for the tour, I cannot see him getting in the top ten. He does seem to come over like a spoilt child.

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mjduct

by mjduct

I guess if he knows he can't win and his season is all but a loss, why bother working to give his team (and basically his manager that he doesn't like/get along with) World Tour points?

I liked the Schlecks, but if they are truly giving up on RSNT, I fear they'll have a hard time finding work in the future. In a sport where contracts rarely extend beyond 3 years, and sponsors are hard to come by and quick to bail... They might be seen as more of a liability than an asset.

I'd rather have a Jens Voight, Johnny Hoogerland, or other selfless workhorse combined with a Horner, Leipheimer, or other smart lower profile all arounder on my team...

Powerful Pete
Location: Lima, Peru and the Washington DC area - it's complicated.

by Powerful Pete

Locking this one. Please continue discussion in pro tour thread, thanks.
Road bike: Cervelo R3, Campagnolo Chorus/Record mix...
Supercommuter: Jamis Renegade...
Oldie but goodie: De Rosa Professional Slx, Campagnolo C-Record...
And you can call me Macktastik Honey Pete Kicks, thank you.