Zipp Vuka Sprint......

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Minossc

by Minossc

Hey guys,

I know its a long shot but I am wondering if anyone has had to widen the holes on a Zipp Vuka Sprint bar in order to accomodate internal wire routing for Di2 satelite shifter. I guess I need to know whether is feasible as this bar is not meant to be taped fully and I had to tape mine as the satelite shifter wire does not fit. I now know a guy that has the tools to manipulate carbon but i dont want to have them taken out if it can not be done for one reason or another. Thanks :)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

artray

by artray

I would not touch them .

Holiday

by Holiday

Minossc wrote:Hey guys,

I know its a long shot but I am wondering if anyone has had to widen the holes on a Zipp Vuka Sprint bar in order to accomodate internal wire routing for Di2 satelite shifter. I guess I need to know whether is feasible as this bar is not meant to be taped fully and I had to tape mine as the satelite shifter wire does not fit. I now know a guy that has the tools to manipulate carbon but i dont want to have them taken out if it can not be done for one reason or another. Thanks :)

We did it on a couple of our bikes and to date no equipment failure. Have not tried mounting
a satelite shifter yet but I think it can be done if we remove the exit plug below the bar.
Attachments
VukaSprint Di2 Installation 000.jpg
VukaSprint Di2 Installation 0000.jpg
VukaSprint Di2 Installation 00000.jpg
NA