You have a really good start with some light parts.
- The THM cranks are awesome, but expensive. Do you have the 3D+ version of the Rotor crank? If so, that's fairly light, no? If not, just try and get one of those instead? They are easily obtained.
- New Ultimate Evo seatpost could save you 15-20 grams over the regular NU post without breaking the bank.
- Shrink-wrapping and/or carbon hoods look like crap IMO, weight weenieism be damned.
- There are many saddles out there that are lighter than the Arione CX.
- I would stick with a Red cassette. The new 2012 one is light!
- Zipp SL bars are light and might fit this build better.
- What about pedals? Keo Blade Ti?
- Cages? Arundel or Zipp?
- You've noted the 202s aren't an ideal lightweight wheelset and I agree, but I like Zipps a lot and you could do a lot worse.
For all this advice, I'm only requesting that you help this dude out with a screaming deal on some Zipps
Best of luck with the build.