2011 Wilier Cento Uno SL

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

sholiday

by sholiday

Here are pics of my 2010 Cento Uno SL. She weighs 6.56kgs in the pics. Here's the current build:

Wilier Cento Uno SL size Medium (didn't weigh)
Wilier fork (didn't weigh)
Ritchey integrated HS (didn't weigh)
Kronos Red Alloy steerer top 9.4g
Cinelli Ram 2 Bar/Stem combo 425.6g
Lizard Skin wrap 39.3g
2011 Campy SR11: stock Ti Crankset 172.5 135mm 53/39 rings, stock Shifters, stock Ft Der, Rr Der w/Fibre-Lyte rear cage (didn't weigh)
K-Edge chain catcher (didn't weigh)
Nokon CF/Alloy mix Shifter housing, Campy cables (didn't weigh)
Nokon Alloy Brake housing, Campy cables (didn't weigh)
KMC 11sp chain (didn't weigh)
Speedplay Zero Ti 166.3g
Xentis Mark1 CF tubular wheelset 1486.5g
Vittoria CX Evo II tubulars (didn't weigh)
Tufo tape (didn't weigh)
Xentis valve extensions 6.2g
Campy SR11, 12-27 cassette (didn't weigh)
Ciamillo CF Gravitas Brakes with Red Swiss Stop CF pads (didn't weigh)
Fizik K:1 CF Saddle 149.5g
KCNC setback topper (didn't weigh)
Elite Moro CF cages with Red Alloy screws (didn't weigh)

When I switch the wheelset to my Reynolds RZRs and a 82g Dash saddle she drops over kilo and is down to 5.52kg. I cut the steerer tube a little, but have not decided what I'm going to do with the cock pit. I have Cinelli Ram 2 Anatomic bars, but they are very heavy (~425g). I may end up switching it out to Enve (similar to my Parlee Z3) or put on one of my Rotor stems and finding a lighter bar (Zipp SL or 3T Ergonova LTD) which should get her sub 13lbs. Once I figure out what I'm going to do, I will cut the steerer tube.
Attachments
IMG_0964.jpg
IMG_0966.jpg
IMG_0967.jpg
IMG_0968.jpg
IMG_0969.jpg
IMG_0971.jpg
IMG_0974.jpg
IMG_0980.jpg
IMG_0981.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg
Parlee Z3 4.94kg: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=101920
Wilier Cento Uno SL 5.52kg: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=101957

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bigredtrolley

by bigredtrolley

nice, always been partial to Wiliers...

a question though - what's the extension you've got your Garmin mount on? I have Pro stealth bars with integrated stem but can't bolt on a traditional computer mount extension due to flat bars (I like to have the computer a little way out in front of the bars) - I noticed though I have the same bolts on the bottom of my integrated stem that you have on your Cinelli Ram bars...I have previously looked online but couldn't find an extension to connect on to these bolts, even though I gather that is what they are there for...

sholiday

by sholiday

bigredtrolley wrote:nice, always been partial to Wiliers...

a question though - what's the extension you've got your Garmin mount on? I have Pro stealth bars with integrated stem but can't bolt on a traditional computer mount extension due to flat bars (I like to have the computer a little way out in front of the bars) - I noticed though I have the same bolts on the bottom of my integrated stem that you have on your Cinelli Ram bars...I have previously looked online but couldn't find an extension to connect on to these bolts, even though I gather that is what they are there for...

It's made by Cinelli for this bar/stem combo. One of the rubber Ram logo plugs fell out on a ride, so I took the other one out. I thought about buying a new one but not too worried about that piece. You can pick one up on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180857040326?ss ... _500wt_875

If you want one without the Ram plugs, I will buy a new one and sell you this one. Let me know.

I know Deda made some in the past that are more basic with no logos in CF, but it's hard to find them anymore.
Parlee Z3 4.94kg: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=101920
Wilier Cento Uno SL 5.52kg: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=101957

kgt

by kgt

Very nice (except the wheels). Will look great with Reynolds! :thumbup:

bigredtrolley

by bigredtrolley

thank sholiday, sourced one online... another victory for WW...