Hello! I'm Moshi!! And this is my bike! :)

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

MoshiMoshi

by MoshiMoshi

So I don't have a current picture of my bike, only some old ones. Since these pictures, I have added a Wound-Up track fork and wrapped the bars. I'll be sure to post those later.

So a bit about me. I love cycling and have been working on bikes for a little over a year. Through much advice and help of people on forums and people at my LBS and kitchens, I have been able to build my own bike from the ground up including lacing the wheels you see in the picture (my first set! :lol: ). Anyway, I have begun to worry about the weight of my bike hence all the little upgrades here and there. I realize that my bike's frame isn't the lightest out there, but after I save up enough, at least I can transfer the nice parts to an equally nice frame. But I just love the way she rides.

So without further ado, my NASA GTB :)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

MoshiMoshi

by MoshiMoshi

btompkins0112 wrote::welcome:

Thanks :) I hope to be here for a while since I started worrying about how much my poor bike weighed :P

gumgardner

by gumgardner

Nice looking frame. Welcome

MoshiMoshi

by MoshiMoshi

gumgardner wrote:Nice looking frame. Welcome

She is! And she rides wonderfully, but she just is a bit on the heavy side. there was the Pulse which was exactly the same but a bit lighter.

SlipperyT

by SlipperyT

Well, since you are associated with NASA, I bet you won't have a hard time finding ways to lighten it. :welcome:

MoshiMoshi

by MoshiMoshi

SlipperyT wrote:Well, since you are associated with NASA, I bet you won't have a hard time finding ways to lighten it. :welcome:

If only :( those jerks over there left me high and dry :(

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com