felt fc 2012 - enve di2 becker LEW AX - 5.8kg

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

rascel

by rascel

The only thing left to install are these ...

Light-Bikes - news for weightweenies

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

artray

by artray

It is amazing how the bike looks with different wheels , the lew wheels look perfect in my opinion .Thanks for all the pictures. top man

bencolem

by bencolem

Surprised how beautiful it looks with the cronos - non-aero frames don't rock deep section wheels for me, and is it just the angle or does it not look like you'd be better rotating the bars forward and the shifters back?

wolfesquire

by wolfesquire

Oh dear lord, I popped a stiffy.

Damn that is one HOT bike! :twisted:

koebes

by koebes

really nice bike you have there. The shape of the handlebar however doesn't seem to fulfill your needs; maye you should try a different model with more reach so you can use the drops again.

irf3

by irf3

Just to get it out of the way: yes you definitely need to do something with the handlbars...rotate them down and shifters up maybe? Also an enve step would look pretty sweet.

I like the enve wheels. But honestly, I think the massive china wheels in the first pictures look the biz. Those things combined with the very traditional geometry of the felt looks sooooo nasty.

tinchy

by tinchy

love it. :up:
Nice and clean, no fuss!

g_doraz

by g_doraz

rascel wrote:Image

Holy sh*t this thing looks like it just commit a murder. What a monster. Love it.
Road bike: Pinarello Dogma 60.1
TT bike: Trek Speed Concept

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4XxCZagAjk

rule5

by rule5

Hey, can you comment on the ride of this frameset. I am in the market for a new race frame and I'm considering either one of these or a c'dale super six (among other things) How is the stiffness, and handling? Looks killer by the way!

rascel

by rascel

Switched the saddle to a quite rare Tune Komfort+ wit silver leather. Will change the bartape accordingly when the current one is used up. Added a nametag with flag for the pro look. And - just perhaps :mrgreen: - I'll switch the bars to something different. Position remains good though.

@rule5: Haven't logged in too many miles with this bike but what I can already assure you is that for crits, this FELT is definitely the better bike over my last years SL3. Will keep you posted.

Imaking20

by Imaking20

rule5 wrote:Hey, can you comment on the ride of this frameset. I am in the market for a new race frame and I'm considering either one of these or a c'dale super six (among other things) How is the stiffness, and handling? Looks killer by the way!

Swing into Western Bikeworks - they have a leftover 2011 F3 in a size 56. That's the bike I took for a test ride that made my decision for me. I am LOVING the ride, handling, and character of my '12. Put 70 miles on it today and man, this thing just flies!

rascel

by rascel

Threw the wheels into my old SL3 ... looks not too shabby either! :wink:

rule5

by rule5

You have got some great looking bikes! and I love the bar tape and hoods on that tarmac, I've actually thought of doing that myself.
looks fantastic :thumbup:

WasFab

by WasFab

Imaking20 wrote:Nice! I was ready to pull the trigger an the FC frameset and ended up with the F3. Love it so far!

Beautiful bike you've got!

what the FC standing for?

fa63

by fa63

It is short for F series Carbon fiber frame.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com