Chamois and no underwear, how do you ride?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

SSB

by SSB

I wear diapers between my bum and chamois. Don't have to stop to take a leak, and it prevents me from ruining a nice pair of bibs in case I shart when I frequently pass gas to prevent others from drafting me. :lol:
Flickr
2012 Cannondale CAAD10

kbbpll

by kbbpll

I think this thread needs pictures.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

WasFab

by WasFab

Thank you guys for all the comments you give, you are a great help for me at this time
conclusion are:
A. Changing forum name
B. underwear

Fab

theremery

by theremery

Fabian.
Honest answer. Don't wear underwear under your shorts EVER. Just don't. They aren't designed for it. The chamois padding (it's synthetic in most cases for modern shorts) should sit in direct contact with your skin and move as part of your body. Using "chamois cream" (a gooey lanolin-based ointment, usually) can enhance comfort on very long rides even further. Nope...I'm NOT joking. Ring your local bike shop if you are not sure. Those that have suggested wearing underwear are joking/messing with you. Promise.
Last edited by theremery on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Updated: Racing again! Thought this was unlikely! Eventually, I may even have a decent race!
Edit: 2015: darn near won the best South Island series (got second in age
-group)..woo hoo Racy Theremery is back!!

theremery

by theremery

.....and for those of you who suggested other wise....shame on you.....VPL (visible panty line) on you = you are president of Fred <- (doofus/dork/dickhead/numpty/Twat waffle (see velominati "the rules")/nerd/knob etc etc....yep...ALL of those) :lol:
Updated: Racing again! Thought this was unlikely! Eventually, I may even have a decent race!
Edit: 2015: darn near won the best South Island series (got second in age
-group)..woo hoo Racy Theremery is back!!

redoaker

by redoaker

This type of Thread has got to be ignored if for no other reason than to prevent W Weenies from turning into just another Fred Central. The Cycling Forum for this type of Thread already exists and it is a huge cluster f^*%$$!#!

Great..........of course by responding, I have NOT ignored this kind of Thread.