HOT: Active* forum members generally gain 5% discount at starbike.com store!
Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Articles FAQ Contact About




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:40 am
Posts: 254
fa63 wrote:
Tsunami is a small custom builder out of Arizona working exclusively with aluminum. Here is the link to the review I wrote for this frame:

http://ft-atalay.blogspot.com/2012/03/tsunami-frame-review.html

I liked the first one a lot so I am getting a second one (being built at the moment).

it's very nice I like it!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:36 am
Posts: 1189
Location: UK
From the link MavicZack provided (http://www.mavic-mp3.com)

"When you purchase your new Mavic wheels or a new bike equipped with Mavic wheels make sure you choose the MP3 option. Your retailer will give you a card with all the necessary information for you to register on line.

Your registration must be completed online at http://www.mavicmp3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; within 5 days of your purchase. Payment for your MP3 programme must be made on line at the same time as your registration."

It's worth doing because it only costs £1.


Top
 Profile  
 
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:43 pm 


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:25 pm 
Offline
in the industry

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:40 pm
Posts: 82
Location: Boulder, CO
To register in the MP3 program, you need to get a registration card from your dealer. the dealer/shop confirms info like the date of purchase, retailer name, numeric code for wheel model and shop name, serial number of wheels, etc. then, YOU take this card home and complete the registration online, and pay $1. The registration site and all info can be found at http://www.mavic-mp3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

on this website, you create an account and complete the secure payment transaction.

If your dealer doesn't have the MP3 registration card, have them call the Mavic headquarters so they can fax or email one quickly.
Or, send me a PM and I can scan a copy for you to take to your dealer.

Do this quickly, you MUST register for MP3 within 5 days of your wheels purchase!

_________________
USA Communications Guy
Mavic, Inc.
http://www.mavic.com
http://www.facebook.com/mavic


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:45 pm
Posts: 3348
Location: Natovi Landing
MavicZack wrote:
To register in the MP3 program, you need to get a registration card from your dealer. the dealer/shop confirms info like the date of purchase, retailer name, numeric code for wheel model and shop name, serial number of wheels, etc. then, YOU take this card home and complete the registration online, and pay $1. The registration site and all info can be found at http://www.mavic-mp3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

on this website, you create an account and complete the secure payment transaction.

If your dealer doesn't have the MP3 registration card, have them call the Mavic headquarters so they can fax or email one quickly.
Or, send me a PM and I can scan a copy for you to take to your dealer.

Do this quickly, you MUST register for MP3 within 5 days of your wheels purchase!


Hi Maviczack - is MP3 available in the UK?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:40 am
Posts: 254
But in my case I'm not covered cause I got the wheels in Germany and shipped them to UK


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:36 am
Posts: 1189
Location: UK
sawyer wrote:
Hi Maviczack - is MP3 available in the UK?

sawyer, go to UK portal on the site and it's £1 to register them.

fabiancanchelara wrote:
But in my case I'm not covered cause I got the wheels in Germany and shipped them to UK

fab, why didn't you mention that before? Not sure where you stand.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:40 am
Posts: 254
5 8 5 wrote:
sawyer wrote:
Hi Maviczack - is MP3 available in the UK?

sawyer, go to UK portal on the site and it's £1 to register them.

fabiancanchelara wrote:
But in my case I'm not covered cause I got the wheels in Germany and shipped them to UK

fab, why didn't you mention that before? Not sure where you stand.

I contacted Mavic and they told me MP3 scheme stands for the country you made the purchase in. I can still do it (if I would have the card) but I'll have to register it in Germany and in case of problem my service will have to be there!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:07 pm
Posts: 16
I just purchased a pair of 2012's for my Pinarello. I'll be taking them out tomorrow
for the first time. I'm still debating as to whether or not I want to peel off the decals.
Best of luck with your decision.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:36 am
Posts: 1189
Location: UK
BillyK wrote:
I'm still debating as to whether or not I want to peel off the decals.
Best of luck with your decision.

I wouldn't. I think they look great when they're spinning!

BillyK & Fab, did you weigh them before fitting?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:07 pm
Posts: 16
5 8 5 wrote:
BillyK wrote:
I'm still debating as to whether or not I want to peel off the decals.
Best of luck with your decision.

I wouldn't. I think they look great when they're spinning!

BillyK & Fab, did you weigh them before fitting?



Nope sorry, didn't get the chance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:36 am
Posts: 1189
Location: UK
BillyK wrote:
Nope sorry, didn't get the chance.

No probs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:40 am
Posts: 254
BillyK wrote:
I just purchased a pair of 2012's for my Pinarello. I'll be taking them out tomorrow
for the first time. I'm still debating as to whether or not I want to peel off the decals.
Best of luck with your decision.

Image

I wouldn't for now, I like it as it is maybe later..! They looks nice your Pinarello,


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:07 pm
Posts: 16
fabiancanchelara wrote:
BillyK wrote:
I just purchased a pair of 2012's for my Pinarello. I'll be taking them out tomorrow
for the first time. I'm still debating as to whether or not I want to peel off the decals.
Best of luck with your decision.

Image

I wouldn't for now, I like it as it is maybe later..! They looks nice your Pinarello,



Thanks man. Sometimes I wonder if it's a little too much branding though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:40 am
Posts: 254
BillyK wrote:
fabiancanchelara wrote:
BillyK wrote:
I just purchased a pair of 2012's for my Pinarello. I'll be taking them out tomorrow
for the first time. I'm still debating as to whether or not I want to peel off the decals.
Best of luck with your decision.

Image

I wouldn't for now, I like it as it is maybe later..! They looks nice your Pinarello,



Thanks man. Sometimes I wonder if it's a little too much branding though.

you mean Thompson, cosmic, elite, ect...Btw you'll find the wheels very fast, they are fantastic!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:07 am 


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 am
Posts: 4
I also agree that this wheelset is way too crowded with too many decals. I solve that issue by re-install only two decals per side.
What do you think? much better now ah?


Attachments:
Giant.jpg
Giant.jpg [ 146.69 KiB | Viewed 2302 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLE or SLS

in Road

nelson

4

8103

Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:35 pm

ecguevara View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Mavic Cosmic Carbone 40 Tubular

in Everything wheels

sangrimja78

0

467

Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:56 pm

sangrimja78 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL discontinued?

[ Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ]

in Road

pdlpsher1

46

2846

Wed May 21, 2014 6:42 am

pdlpsher1 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Zipp 60 Vs Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLS

in Everything wheels

chiefwigham

11

946

Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:16 am

bombertodd View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Removing decals from Mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR

in Road

lippythelion

4

865

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:02 am

lippythelion View the latest post


It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:26 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Advertising   –  FAQ   –  Contact   –  Convert   –  About

© Weight Weenies 2000-2013
hosted by starbike.com


How to get rid of these ads? Just register!


Powered by phpBB