120g shaved with new seat/seatpost goodies...

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

VTBike

by VTBike

I was a little tired of my white Romin saddle (after one season, it had gotten dyed blue in some areas from my bibshorts, which just looked like dirty white).. So in the switch to black, I upgraded a few things: First was to a Romin Pro; then I put on some Parts of Passion seatpost yolks to replace the stock Deda; threw in some titanium M6 screws from Toronto Cycles; and Finally a MCFK seatpost collar. 120g was the total savings. I'm psyched with the change, and like the stealth look. Now I need to switch my bar tape to black (waiting on some new shifters first); and I'm almost good to go...I'm also waiting on a 2nd Arundel cage, some Red Tune Skewers, and a new headset topcap.

Seatpostsaddle1.jpg

cdale3-15.jpg

bikerjulio

by bikerjulio

pls adjust the seat clamps so that the bolts are vertical. pic 1 hurts my eyes.

otherwise - cool.
There's sometimes a buggy.
How many drivers does a buggy have?

One.

So let's just say I'm drivin' this buggy...
and if you fix your attitude you can ride along with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GekiIMh4ZkM

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

VTBike

by VTBike

bikerjulio wrote:pls adjust the seat clamps so that the bolts are vertical. pic 1 hurts my eyes.

otherwise - cool.

Took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about.. Unfortunately for your eyes, Deda designed the piece that the screws slide through to have an angle, so that the screws sit at an angle. I think the reasoning for this is so the top yolk clamps somewhat clamp over the bottom clamp -- creating some kind of perpendicular force or something.. or I could be way off, and it means nothing.. :lol:

Thanks for the comments though!