Who are you (no off-topic talk please)
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 3:08 am
- Location: Milton, Canada
Gorgeous bike. Not sure about the saddle (personal taste), everything else is tip top.
Last edited by nspace
on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 436
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 pm
Todd loves the Rapha Cyclecross jersey colours...
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
So much sexiness!
Slam your stem.
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:20 pm
- Location: UK
Baum paint work is so clean and simple yet stunningly classic!! How come other manufacturers turn out such dogs dinners?
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:13 am
- Location: Vancouver
Epic-o wrote:I love those bars
Whodesigns (on this forum) did them. Very cool.
a riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in lycra
Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- Posts: 8425
- Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:08 am
- Location: Geelong
fullrig1795 wrote:gorgeous, but rapha much?
Worked in with Rapha on it.
Belongs to Tmk on here. He already has the Corretto with Lightweights.
Truly a stunner.
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:16 am
- Location: Geelong, Victoria, Australia
Thanks guys, like Tinea Pedis said... I'm a member here.
see my thread here - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=100298