Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:54 pm
- Location: Maryland, USA
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 am
Kjetil wrote:Selle SMP Evolution. Superb, but a little bit on the narrow side so I've ordered a Composit Crb. In Celeste.
same here, love it!
- Posts: 629
- Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:26 am
Tune Speedneedle, the best
- Shop Owner
- Posts: 831
- Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:58 am
Selle Italia C64 until it broke, now a CX Teknologika. Much stiffer and not as comfy as the C64, but does store things inside the saddle very well.
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:08 am
San Marco Concor 6+ years.
There is nothing lighter than a hole
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:32 am
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2010 5:43 am
2010 Selle Italia Kit Carbonio on race bike
2011 Fizik Aliante Versus on winterbike
- Posts: 1117
- Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:04 am
- Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
Selle SMP with the leather and padding removed, one is a Composit, one is an Evolution which both have the same shell.
I lean my bike up against too many walls to splash for the carbon shell version
- Posts: 811
- Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:53 am
San Marco Concor 15+ years.
- Posts: 7051
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:08 am
- Location: Urbana, Illinois
As a few have said it doesn't really matter what we are riding because what works great for us may not work at all for you.
Me? A soon to be 6 year old AX Lightness Sprint, A Prologo C-One 30 and Prologo C-One 50.
RESIDENT GRUMPY OLD MAN.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 am
- Location: Adelaide
Selle Italia SLR (kit carbonio flow)
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell." Peter Brock.
- in the industry
- Posts: 1800
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 am
- Location: SYD
A stripped Selle Italia SLR
But this bad boy is shipping my way very soon.
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:51 am
- Location: Tokyo
Dash...86grs of pure heaven for my butt!
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:51 am
- Prologo Scratch Nack
- Prologo Scratch HWD
- 10 Replies
- 1439 Views
Last post by tabl10s
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:49 am
- 0 Replies
- 243 Views
Last post by tabl10s
Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:07 am
- 7 Replies
- 698 Views
Last post by L3X
Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 pm
- 4 Replies
- 1100 Views
Last post by kgt
Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:52 am