Another new toy.

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

nspace

by nspace

Looks really good. Nicely spec'd. I am not a huge fan of the belt drive and have my reservations of that drop-out holding the frame together, but it sounds like it is working out for you. I had no clue they had an iOS app to tune the belt, thats a neat idea.

A friend had a hard time getting the belt tight on that frame. We had to push the wheel sideways in the drop out for each side and then tighten the sliders to get the tension tight enough. As far as belts are concerned, I think you made the better choice to hold out for the center track.

mrfish

by mrfish

Nice new toy. What's it like riding off road without gears? Surely the right way forwards then is to also lose the front suspension?

I also frequent the tandemforum where they had no end of trouble (well a few posts at least from the small number of users) around getting the non centreline Gates system to work properly, so I think you did well not to be a test pilot.

I wouldn't worry about the dropout. Once it's all fixed together with those 3 big bolts it will be fine.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Ramjm_2000

by Ramjm_2000

Very nicely done! :beerchug: