Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About
It is currently Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:42 am

All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: deleted
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 pm
Posts: 304
Location: Germany
deleted


Last edited by HOCHPROFIL on Mon May 14, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:09 pm
Posts: 1235
Location: In the industry
Lovely indeed. The Wilier is a killer.

HOCHPROFIL wrote:
my 2 lovely bikes :)

_________________
Fast falcons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3mTPEuFcWk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
www.falcobike.com
Facebook: falcobikeglobal


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:29 am
Posts: 5086
Location: Athens, Greece
Very nice both. Wilier is impressive!

_________________
My 6696gr Cipollini Bond
My 8618gr Colnago Master X-light
My 9745gr Pinarello Dyna


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 8:20 am
Posts: 243
Location: Zolder, Belgium.
Nice bikes, which do you prefer for riding?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 pm
Posts: 304
Location: Germany
thanks :)

At the moment i prefer the Ridley.....maybe because i have the MAvic Wheels new...


Roeboe wrote:
Nice bikes, which do you prefer for riding?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:17 pm
Posts: 367
Location: Melbourne,Australia
love the Willer

_________________
2015 RCA with Di2


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:40 pm
Posts: 3601
Location: Lenart, Slovenia EUROPE
me too! beats the Ridley on the whole line ;)

_________________
TREK Madone 5.9 SL

COLNAGO C50 nl12


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:37 pm
Posts: 1426
Love those Mavic rims, they look amazing. :thumbup: They are clinchers, right; and tires are Vittoria?

_________________
"Smart may have the answers, but stupid have all the interesting questions."


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 pm
Posts: 304
Location: Germany
yes, Mavic Ksyrium SL WTS "Clincher" with these new Vittoria Pro Tires (best tires ever!!)



Willier wrote:
Love those Mavic rims, they look amazing. :thumbup: They are clinchers, right; and tires are Vittoria?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:31 pm
Posts: 61
Location: Poland
HOCHPROFIL, could you tell me do you use campagnolo record in both bikes?
The picture is too small and I can't notice that.

Wilier with amazing painting is my winner but Ridley also looks very nice. :beerchug:


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 pm
Posts: 304
Location: Germany
super record 11s on both bikes.

Delfino wrote:
HOCHPROFIL, could you tell me do you use campagnolo record in both bikes?
The picture is too small and I can't notice that.

Wilier with amazing painting is my winner but Ridley also looks very nice. :beerchug:


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 pm
Posts: 304
Location: Germany
thanks :) i like yours also - very nice Cento !

kgt wrote:
Very nice both. Wilier is impressive!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:11 pm
Posts: 255
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Nice rides! I'm a Wilier fan, too, and will post pics of my Cento Uno as soon as my new Enve 3.4 wheels arrive.

ITMT: what type of seat mast topper/stubby do you have on the Ridley and have you considered replacing the heavy/clunky (IMO) Ritchey on the Wilier? I just switched the 136 gram WCS off mine for a 88 gram Woodman. Haven't ridden w/the new stubby yet (still waiting for the wheels)...

_________________
Wilier Cento1 SR
13.10 lbs (5.95 kgs) w/Enve 3.4-Tune 70/170 & Conti Competitions tubulars
12.53 lbs (5.68 kgs) w/FarSports 24-Extralite & Vittoria CX EVO II tubulars


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 pm
Posts: 304
Location: Germany
thanks !
The Ridley Stubby is the original one which was included and i think i will let also the heavy ritchey on the Wilier because i´am with 88 kg also very heavy and it makes no sense to save 50 grams and pay 100€ for the woodman or tune cappy :)

Fourthbook wrote:
Nice rides! I'm a Wilier fan, too, and will post pics of my Cento Uno as soon as my new Enve 3.4 wheels arrive.

ITMT: what type of seat mast topper/stubby do you have on the Ridley and have you considered replacing the heavy/clunky (IMO) Ritchey on the Wilier? I just switched the 136 gram WCS off mine for a 88 gram Woodman. Haven't ridden w/the new stubby yet (still waiting for the wheels)...


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: timjerome and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited