Suggestion: topics marked when you participated?

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
Boonen

by Boonen

Just an idea I had:

Would it be possible to somehow have the topics marked when you made a post in them? Or maybe a button you could click named 'my topics' that filters all the topics you didn't post in?
I know you can get a notification when new post's are made in a topic you posted in, but with the forum getting so many post's every day you get too many mails from weightweenies to read :)

I have no idea if or how this would be possible, it's just something I thought about. Maybe the moderators could consider it when time come's to make some updates to the website?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nikh

by nikh

You can use the 'View your posts' button. It's on the top right of the screen. Hope that helps?

Nik
PLAY DARTS! *WARNING* MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR TO PLAY!!!

PNuT

by PNuT

Boonen wrote:Just an idea I had:

Would it be possible to somehow have the topics marked when you made a post in them? Or maybe a button you could click named 'my topics' that filters all the topics you didn't post in?
I know you can get a notification when new post's are made in a topic you posted in, but with the forum getting so many post's every day you get too many mails from weightweenies to read :)

I have no idea if or how this would be possible, it's just something I thought about. Maybe the moderators could consider it when time come's to make some updates to the website?

i dont think what you are suggesting on this version of the messgae board software.... however there is a new version being tested that will have alot of new features

like supermoderators 8)
21 for road 27 for mtb :D

Boonen

by Boonen

thanks Nikh, I didn't see that feature before! (It's in the forum index in, I couldn't find it to start with)

This is basically what I meant. :D

divve

by divve

It still would be nice if every thread you replied to had a bullet or some other distinguishing icon, as seen on RBR for instance.