by ash1

WOW absolutely stunning, well done :thumbup:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

duz10s

by duz10s

Finally got out for a ride so thought would post my ride thoughts, remember I really only have a Giant TCR Advanced to compare it too

The C59 seems very comfortable but sporty ride, front end is not twitchy at all and no doubt when out of the saddle and punching it you can feel the extra stiffness, still getting my setup perfect but really enjoying it so far, the Bora wheels seems to take more to get going from standing start however once they are rolling espically anything over 35kph they just want keep going like a steam train.

My first experience on Campag and must say so far I love it, its a little bit more notchy than Shimano but I love that feel however my mechanic said once it wears in it will get smoother, I love the minor adjustments you can make most of all on the FD.
2015 RCA with Di2

CrazyErrol

by CrazyErrol

Any more to add on the ride reports?

I remember you were looking at other bikes before and the question came up re the harshness of the c59 over long rides. Wonder how that's panning out for you..?

duz10s

by duz10s

CrazyErrol wrote:Any more to add on the ride reports?

I remember you were looking at other bikes before and the question came up re the harshness of the c59 over long rides. Wonder how that's panning out for you..?

Have not done a ride over 60km yet due to ongoing football season however the bike seems very comfy but very stiff at the same time, i find it very easy to ride and get home a lot fresher than i did when riding my Giant.
2015 RCA with Di2

dgasmd

by dgasmd

Simply gorgeous. Certainly one of the 2-3 bikes these days that really get me excited when I see them.

rico

by rico

This must be the best looking bike on WW at the moment. The Venges and other monstrosities look like cr*p compared to a nice Colnago.

Somehow the gloss makes it look a bit more classical, perhaps because it's more like PR00 than MTBK....

duz10s

by duz10s

rico wrote:This must be the best looking bike on WW at the moment. The Venges and other monstrosities look like cr*p compared to a nice Colnago.

Somehow the gloss makes it look a bit more classical, perhaps because it's more like PR00 than MTBK....

Thanks Rico, im sure there are plenty better bikes than mine but nice to think you put it up there, main thing is, it's a pleasure to ride :D
2015 RCA with Di2

rodebaron51

by rodebaron51

Because of this bike I switched on the last moment from white to a black Evo Nago and black bartape ;-)

Next friday my C59 MTBK will be in as well as all back!

Should look really nice with the Zipp's ;-))))
Pascal

2012 Colnago C59 MTBK Camapgnolo Hyperon Ultra 2 and Campi SR11
2014 Merida Big 99 CF team fully
2015 Pinarello F8 Sky Campagnolo Bora Utra 2 and Campi SR11 EPS (RIP after crash)
2016 Trek Mad-One Limited Team Edition

andyindo

by andyindo

rico wrote:This must be the best looking bike on WW at the moment. The Venges and other monstrosities look like cr*p compared to a nice Colnago.

What he said. :beerchug: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very nice bike.

rajMAN

by rajMAN

andyindo wrote:

What he said. :beerchug: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Very nice bike.

+1 lovely looking frame :D

SimonMasefield

by SimonMasefield

What a beautiful bike, I am thinking of ordering a frame in 54s, can you let me know your hight. Cheers

duz10s

by duz10s

After couple months on the BORA's I got a special deal on some Mavic's due to working for Mavic's parent company that I couldn't turn down

Must say the Mavic's have been fantastic and I love them, so bought some racing wheels and climbing set

With Cosmic Carbone SLR's

With R-Sys SLR's

Will update again soon as I just purchased a Campagnolo SRM with PC7
2015 RCA with Di2

lcoolb

by lcoolb

Why do you prefer the Mavics over the Bora's?

rodebaron51

by rodebaron51

They (Carbone SLR) look great (even greater on a matt black bike)!

But I had them before and think they are much softer than my current zipp 404FC... so I do not prefer them... but then again I am also 88KG's...
What is your "feeling" on them?
Last edited by rodebaron51 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pascal

2012 Colnago C59 MTBK Camapgnolo Hyperon Ultra 2 and Campi SR11
2014 Merida Big 99 CF team fully
2015 Pinarello F8 Sky Campagnolo Bora Utra 2 and Campi SR11 EPS (RIP after crash)
2016 Trek Mad-One Limited Team Edition

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com