The intro thing

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

weeracerweenie

by weeracerweenie

Hi all. Doing the intro like we all should have, i have been a watcher of the site for a while and im getting nearer to the freak side of weight weenies than i like. but thankfully im 16 so i cant afford anything. Anyway im mainly a roadie, sprinter generally. but i do enjoy a good fixie ride, and especially mountain biking (im a freak on a single speed as well). in the family we have lost count of bikes. but here is my favourite. :D
Attachments
completely one of a kind build. frame and all from china. wheels are american classic 350s. Group is Sram red. current form is 6.4kg with no special bits
completely one of a kind build. frame and all from china. wheels are american classic 350s. Group is Sram red. current form is 6.4kg with no special bits
I guess there's worse hobbies than making a bike light? Right?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Welcome!

Love the tan sidewall tires.
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

Johnny Rad

by Johnny Rad

Look sharp. Welcome.

At 16 y/o, I recall wanting to put Ultegra on seriously ancient Centurion something or other. The bike was old then, much less now! I think you're way ahead of the game with your bike(s).

weeracerweenie

by weeracerweenie

prendrefeu wrote:Welcome!

Love the tan sidewall tires.

looked at the "tan" just before. its more mud now

weeracerweenie

by weeracerweenie

Johnny Rad wrote:Look sharp. Welcome.

At 16 y/o, I recall wanting to put Ultegra on seriously ancient Centurion something or other. The bike was old then, much less now! I think you're way ahead of the game with your bike(s).

this is one of the nice bikes in the juniors category in NZ but some of the others spend serious $$, there are a couple on di2!!! cant afford the matching deep wheels yet :(

dummey

by dummey

Welcomes. Also really digging the tan sidewalls. They just look so right!

claude274

by claude274

Hi! My name is Claude and I live in the province of Quebec. I came on this site from a link of my pal Louis. I had a Devinci Sylverstone last year but recently bought a PedalForce CG2. Here it is...

saroadie

by saroadie

Hi everyone,
Long time reader, short time poster. I'm located in Adelaide, South Australia. Mainly a road rider and when work permits, race as a veteran. My main bike is a 2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon SL1 with Dura Ace 7800, SLR saddle and Looke Keos. Wheels are Enve 45Cs/CX Rays/Alchemy Elf/Orc. As you will notice, I am quite tall - the frame is a 63.
Attachments
IMAG0074.jpg
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell." Peter Brock.

Zimboy

by Zimboy

Howzit guys
Mtb'er and "part time" roadie from zimbabwe, now settled in Perth, Australia. I work in a bike shop so, with staff discounts, i pretty much spend what i earn :)
Attachments
Here's my 2008 Ridley Damocles with reynold strikes, Dura Ace/Force gear set-up, Most Talon handlebar/stem, 3T doric ltd seatpost, selle italia SLR Kit Karbonio saddle. She rides nicely.
Here's my 2008 Ridley Damocles with reynold strikes, Dura Ace/Force gear set-up, Most Talon handlebar/stem, 3T doric ltd seatpost, selle italia SLR Kit Karbonio saddle. She rides nicely.
new 005.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ScottCrooks

by ScottCrooks

My name is Scott, I am an engineer and have taken up cycling as a way to get back in shape. I ride every Saturday, (coffee ride) with my work buddies and have really enjoyed my time on the bike.

Here's my rides.

2010 Look 595

2010 Time RXR
Attachments
IMG_2604.JPG
IMG_2603.JPG