Cannondale SI Cranks - SRM - Do they fit 'standard' frames?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

bigskyTi
in the industry

by bigskyTi

Thought I'd revive this since I'm looking at doing the same thing.

Starnut, are you still working on a patch or are you still making them to order? Might have to have yu soend one along with a pair of R1's in 43 :D

cheers

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Ufgators

by Ufgators

maxvain wrote:ah okkk, well then that's great. That is of course if your services are still available. I will inform my friend. What are the particulars? Cost? Do we have to send Crank to you? Or do you send out a product to us to mount? Lastly, does it makes sense converting or is my buddy better off selling it on ebay and re-purchasing a quarq etc.

Thanks again

Srm is hands down better with better customer service not to mention the spider is stiffer.

dgarry

by dgarry

Hi
I'm interested in getting my Cannondale SRM working on my Lynskey which has an english threaded bottom bracket. I see that Rotor have release a BB30 to BSA adaptor (http://www.competitivecyclist.com/za/CC ... 8861&MODE=) and I was wondering if this would help in any way towards getting my SRM across to my Lynskey. Any idea if anyone has used this adaptor or do I still need a modified spindle?

STARNUT

by STARNUT

:lol:

you guys are killing me. We're working on it. Between opening/running a shop, riding, racing, and family stuff I've got little time to work or it. We have a very talented engineer type working on the new spiders for us.

Starnut
"Don't pedal harder, pedal faster!"
Q-FACTOR IS A RED HERRING

BB30.COM

devinci

by devinci

The cArbon spider you mentionned a few months back?

scalpel2007

by scalpel2007

Any news starnut?