Prologo Scratch

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Limerick23

by Limerick23

Hi,
Could anybody give the height of the Prologo Scratch measured from the low part of the dip in the saddle and the very bottom of the rails.

Thanks

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Pretty darn close to 50mm (Scratch Nack Pro) as seen on my bike (click below). The Nack version has carbon rails which may be a millimeter or two thicker.

I thought it was one of the lower profile saddles I could get but compared to my Selle Italia SLR Team that I have on another bike its height is at least 1-1.5 cm greater. Plus it's not as flat as the Selle Italia so I end up sitting a bit higher, meaning I didn't end up with quite as much seatpost showing as I thought i was going to have. That's ok though, because I completely buried the LTD on the Dorico LTD seatpost, rather than cutting off the just the D like I thought I'd end up doing. Still looks good on a traditional build I think. I'm assuming you're trying to calculate how much seatpost you might have showing on a new build or something?
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

maxxevv

by maxxevv

Sounds like an ISP concern though .. ? :noidea:

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Could be, but limerick23 doesn't say why he wants to know, just asks the dimension. Limerick23, are you considering a frame with an integrated seatpost or are you just trying to determine how things might look aesthetically?
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

Limerick23

by Limerick23

Its to get a lower saddle as seatpost is maybe a tad too low, so for aesthetic.

majklnajt

by majklnajt

I had Prologo Scratch. Its 5 cm tall in the front clamp area. Liked it a lot! Looks great!!! (see i n my link pics)
Now I have Scratch Nack and its 4,5 cm tall and a litlle harder. Like it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Farnit

by Farnit

The Nago Evo is more comfortable