2011 FELT

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

giant man

by giant man

I would rather have an Enve fork than an Easton, so SuperDave why the change?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

spinwax
Shop Owner

by spinwax

Looks like my new frame will come with the Easton fork. Oh well.

srhendricks82

by srhendricks82

Anyone know if the FC frames are shipping???? I'm having a hard time getting an answer, and am looking for a 56 ASAP

SuperDave
in the industry

by SuperDave

giant man wrote:I would rather have an Enve fork than an Easton, so SuperDave why the change?

there are a variety of reasons for the current variability including production capacity.

MaxPayneLane

by MaxPayneLane

I have an FC on order, any chance I can request which fork I would like?

SuperDave
in the industry

by SuperDave

MaxPayneLane wrote:I have an FC on order, any chance I can request which fork I would like?

Production FC framesets will be delivered with Easton EC90SL tapered forks. We do not have any other options available at this time.

Regards,
-SD

spinwax
Shop Owner

by spinwax

SuperDave wrote:
MaxPayneLane wrote:I have an FC on order, any chance I can request which fork I would like?

Production FC framesets will be delivered with Easton EC90SL tapered forks. We do not have any other options available at this time.

Regards,
-SD

Any word on planned ship dates?

spinwax
Shop Owner

by spinwax

Ignore my last post Dave. Looks like the end of March now!! WTF? Starting to get pretty bummed out. :( 4 months waiting on this thing.

nitropowered

by nitropowered

April now!

I want to pull the trigger on an FC, but the wait is killing me

srhendricks82

by srhendricks82

I hear ya. I just finally had to spend my tax refund on some other accesories and a TT bike. Gonna race the Giant again this season, and re-visit the new frameset idea next year. Unfortunately, I have to apologize to customers myself that are waiting for TT bikes and F series, and have had to go alternate routes....but no one can argue that they are awesome bikes!

KWalker

by KWalker

Might as well just release them as 2012s. This has gotta suck for Felt losing Garmin and having all these problems. My friend just got a new AR1 and loves it so I have no doubt the product is good.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

nitropowered

by nitropowered

You can get ARs, plenty of stock. Its pretty much every thing else, Fs, Z's, ZW's TT bikes, most of their mountain bikes are not available. Plus the price increase (though that is pretty much industry wide)

53x12

by 53x12

I had my pre-order in on a Felt, but my shop and I kept getting delays about the frame. It is unfortunate. I hope they get it sorted out soon.
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

spinwax
Shop Owner

by spinwax

I have seen the FC in person numerous times, and it is super slick! I get a good deal on them which makes the wait a little easier. Even at full retail I don't think there is much out there as nice (or cool looking).

Two of my friends have them (one on a pro/am team) the other friends with folks at Felt. They both can't get over how great the thing is.

My wife is on a 2011 Z5 and I have a 2011 B12. They are both super nice. I can't wait to get my new frame.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KWalker

by KWalker

B12?

It doesn't matter how cool looking or neat it is if you can't get it. I'd be pretty pissed to have waited that long for my frame considering the race season in most areas starts in a week or already has started. I thought 2 weeks was a long time to wait for my new frame.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike