2011 Cannondale CAAD10-3D

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

roadman

by roadman

I love how you can put deep section rims on an alu frame and make it into a crit machine! :beerchug:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jmilliron

by jmilliron

2002SaecoReplica wrote:Too bad the cannondale lime green and the fizik lime green don't match.

Yeah, that's a shame. Still a great build though, I'm envious!
2013 Wilier Cento1 SR || 2009 Ridley Crossbow || 2011 Yeti AS-R 5 Carbon

upside

by upside

What the final weight? Love the bike and let us know how you like it. :up: :up: :up: :up:

chuvaca25

by chuvaca25

i'll be posting new better pics, and by the way i know in the pic doesn't look it but all the greens match perfectly... and the final weight was 15.01 lbs. thanks for all your comments!!! the bike rides awesome!!! it handles great, its smooth like a carbon bike, and the reaction of steering and power is instant!!! by far my favorite bike.

mthilen

by mthilen

Mis respetos! Que chuzo este bicicleta! Es para machos

dolophonic

by dolophonic

Nice one.

JesseD

by JesseD

chuvaca25 wrote:i'll be posting new better pics, and by the way i know in the pic doesn't look it but all the greens match perfectly... and the final weight was 15.01 lbs. thanks for all your comments!!! the bike rides awesome!!! it handles great, its smooth like a carbon bike, and the reaction of steering and power is instant!!! by far my favorite bike.

Love the look of this bike, and I cannot wait for a full ride report, you have to post one. I am seriously considering one as my crit machine for next year. If you get a chance it would be great to hear how is handles, how stiff it is, how does it turn, is it comfortable etc etc.

Oh and we definately need better pictures :thumbup: :thumbup:

upside

by upside

Could you give us a little history on what you have been on in the past and how the Caad10 compares. Also would like to see the build list :beerchug: :thumbup:

lordconqueror

by lordconqueror

also, did you buy this as a complete bike and swap out all the ultegra parts, or were you able to get it as a frameset?

Niskyspy

by Niskyspy

lordconqueror wrote:also, did you buy this as a complete bike and swap out all the ultegra parts, or were you able to get it as a frameset?

I ordered a CAAD10 Frameset earlier this month. My LBS said that Framesets only come in White or Red. So I ordered a White one, too bad the delivery date is end of December :(.

Luc

by Luc

Stealth !!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Pollice verso.

KWalker

by KWalker

what bars?
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

lordconqueror

by lordconqueror

Niskyspy wrote:
lordconqueror wrote:also, did you buy this as a complete bike and swap out all the ultegra parts, or were you able to get it as a frameset?

I ordered a CAAD10 Frameset earlier this month. My LBS said that Framesets only come in White or Red. So I ordered a White one, too bad the delivery date is end of December :(.

I'm going to see if I can swing it financially by Feb for the whole bike (they're going for what, about $2100?) - I really like the green frame best and could use the cassette/chain/wheels, and just sell off the rest of the drivetrain to recoup some of the cost.

Niskyspy

by Niskyspy

lordconqueror wrote:
Niskyspy wrote:

I'm going to see if I can swing it financially by Feb for the whole bike (they're going for what, about $2100?) - I really like the green frame best and could use the cassette/chain/wheels, and just sell off the rest of the drivetrain to recoup some of the cost.

I just traded in an old cannondale frame and paid $675. Full price for the frame is $899.
Last edited by Niskyspy on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

Is that $799 RRP for full frame, no trade in?

:shock:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com