Assos

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

tcr

by tcr

For any aussies out there I recommend Jaggad...... good quality stuff, its lasted me for ages......

The only real downside is that it is really quite expensive..... Wasn't a worry for me tho cos I won $500 worth of gear!

the_taaboo

by the_taaboo

the_taaboo wrote:..and you are extreme angry after you've scratched the Assos in a crash...

I mostly buy pro team clothing, sometime from the last season, like the saecco bibs from cannondale, they are quite good and cheeper.

Taaboo

Now I bought one for 100€ (guessing the cheepest)...and will test it. The most of my cannondale team bibs are getting a "shiny blank skin" touch...
Think about the lightest part on your bike? Your brain! -Use it and do not buy any component, but the one which suits your riding style...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

digger

by digger

the_taaboo wrote:
the_taaboo wrote:..and you are extreme angry after you've scratched the Assos in a crash...

I mostly buy pro team clothing, sometime from the last season, like the saecco bibs from cannondale, they are quite good and cheeper.

Taaboo

Now I bought one for 100€ (guessing the cheepest)...and will test it. The most of my cannondale team bibs are getting a "shiny blank skin" touch...

You will love it :D

Mads Kock

by Mads Kock

I'm with digger on this one - I have tried alot of different euro-brands such as Giordana, Briko, Fusion but after my first pair of Assos F13 shorts I find it hard to go back to giordana (when my 2 pair of Assos F13 shorts are being washed) - the insert from Assos is just better (but ofcourse also more pricy)