M_b• wrote:Now I guess it will be a bunch of guys drilling out AX seatposts... should be fun reading about the results though...
I guess the mods just drilled their seatposts with bad outcome.
Some of the threads that will, or better, have to disappear:
- every thread mentioning SRM. Those things are heavy.
- Every thread where people rave about the stiffness of Dura-ace cranks. Dura Ace cranks are heavy.
- Di2. That battery is heavy.
- Every thread where people admire the aerodymics of Zipps. Those are errr...heavy!
- training. One can argue that a light bike doesn't replace good fitness, but pro-team stuff is banned so why should one have to train? It's about light bikes (and fat guys), not about performing bikes or persons who can handle it. I want to see a tower of carbon spacers with a short stem on top, straight seatposts and low saddle/bar drops.
- Light weight issues for touring bikes. Weight-weenie-ing your touring bike...this cannot be serious???