Ciamillo CX Brake Review

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

pzzamakr1980

by pzzamakr1980

Race is in Albuquerque and is just a local race. I have only had a chance to go to one race so far this season which really really bummed me out. I just had too many difficult classes this semester that took up way to much time. But the forecast calls for nasty, so it might be a great ending to the season.

pzzamakr1980

by pzzamakr1980

Ok everybody. The cable hanger is still a work in progress. I'm just tidying up a few parts of it to make it ligher and nicer. Had a very busy past couple weeks with wedding, school, moving, etc etc. Look for them to be ready in two weeks. I had hoped sooner but finals and final projects are all due this week and next.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bluedog18

by bluedog18

I modified v brake noodle to get a cleaner line, I might make a barrel adjustor to come off the noodle when I have time.

ckralick

by ckralick

Beware of Ciamillo. If the brakes fail due to inadequate spring tension, you will have to mail them back to have the proprietary spring replaced. When you send them in, you will never receive them back. Stick with Shimano and SRAM or another reputable company.