The bike is DONE!!!

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

What do you guys think of my avitar?

Should i remove it
47%
Leave it
26%
Just dont care
26%

Total votes: 34

Superlite

by Superlite

Or you could say 50 don't like it, and 30% don't care that it goes, so 80% :lol: Just get rid of the damn thing! :mrgreen:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

spytech

by spytech

technically speaking those who dont care wouldnt mind if it stayed or not, so i can lean those votes towards staying, since they wouldnt care :twisted:

Superlite wrote:get rid of the damn thing! :mrgreen:

Are you holding your breath, looks like your turning green... :lol:
Last edited by spytech on Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Superlite

by Superlite

Just get rid of it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

drew

by drew

Superlite wrote:Just get rid of it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tell me know Jim what really troubles you so greatly about the bunny, were you traumaitized by such an animal when you were young? or is it a yet undiscovered yourning to be close to such a magnificent beast :?:

Let us know I am sure many of us are curious

spytech

by spytech

drew wrote:
Superlite wrote:Just get rid of it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tell me know Jim what really troubles you so greatly about the bunny, were you traumaitized by such an animal when you were young? or is it a yet undiscovered yourning to be close to such a magnificent beast :?:

Let us know I am sure many of us are curious

indeed, im curious 8)

Superlite

by Superlite

It's just nasty! NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!!

spytech

by spytech

Now that i have disagree with. it is not nasty, its just a bunny. seriously, be a man about this; its a bunny nothing else. im amusing you by having a poll. i really do not have to take it down, admin has said nothing about it. i really think this is childish of you, especially in a forum.

why dont you elaborate and let me know what is nasty about it.

Ye Olde Balde One

by Ye Olde Balde One

This is getting crazy. Can't you find something a little less adult in content to put? :mrgreen: It's not just a bunny unless you took it to a plastic surgeon. Would you walk down a street like that?
Ride lightly!

Superlite

by Superlite

Dude, it's inappropiate. A rabit with a giant dick doesn't have anything to do with cycling. That is childish. This isn't just a "fourm" , it is a small community of people who enjoy discussing light weight bikes and bike parts. Everyone here practically knows each other. Everytime I come to this site and someone sees me looking at a page and see's your rabit it freaks them out. People don't want to see that. I don't want be a dork, but every time I have asked you said you would change and nothing. 48% want it gone, just do it. Don't beat around the bush any longer, just change it and all of this will be over and we can get bake to bike parts!

drew

by drew

Ye Olde Balde One wrote:This is getting crazy. Can't you find something a little less adult in content to put? :mrgreen: It's not just a bunny unless you took it to a plastic surgeon. Would you walk down a street like that?

Would it not be a fur surgeon? Any one know of any good ones? Maybe spytech can take the bunny in and all this will be over :D

spytech

by spytech

i know i have not posted clear pics of my bike yet, its snowing here and i have not ridden my bike in days. but i was thinking of a couple of changes to my bike. ALREADY!!!

here they are:
Syntace f99 stem
Schmolke bars 160g version. changing my deda synapsi because i dont think i will use the aero extension.
tune speedneedle seat marathon version.

thats half a pound in weight savings.

Carbon Clambs for Campy Ergopower brake levers 18 g savings anyone know how strong they are?
maybe a Schmolke seatpost if the price is right
time impact pedals ti/mag

these are possibles, it might or might not happen.

Superlite

by Superlite

Take another 130g off by switching to speedplay x/1's and get my insert.

How much do your bars weigh? What size and you wanna sell'em?

spytech

by spytech

speedplay, hmmm, i like big platform pedals but i have not had a chance to ride speedplay.

the bars are 130/44 and yes i am going to sell them. i was selling them before but no one on the forum was intrested. to tell you the truth i do not know their real weight, but its over 400 g

Superlite

by Superlite

Speedplay actually have one of the largest platforms of clipless pedals. Just doesn't seen that way cause the surface area is all in one spot, instead of all over the place.

Yeah, your bars are too big for me, too heavy to. 8)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

spytech

by spytech

i like the dual entry on the pedals, will the 4 hole cleat fit my nike poggio 2 shoes?

i will have to see how much the speedplay x1 go for, and how much i can get them for.