I will write a full review soon...
I order one a couple weeks ago and will take delivery next week i.e week of the 24 of august
Why I choose the G5 whitout any test ride:
- I love the handling characteristic of my girlfiend Giant TCR
- I love the fact that the fork is suppose to be very good EDGE (this is from all of you guys)
- I wanted a BB30 crank (I truly beleve that this is the future)
- No BH dealer in Canada I will have a truly exclusive bike not like a Prince or a Time and be a pooser (sorry guys but all people I see with thoses bike can't ride for ...)
- I like the look and the color
The Giant TCR is a different bike and the handling is not similar at all
One most consider rake, geometry of the frame, and the matted/paired composition of two different material characteristics. Throwing a Edge fork on does not solve fundamental issues.
If you are a mechanic or know any mechanics that work extensively on high end bikes and see every kind of BB issue, know that BB30 has very tight tolerances and in most cases are never properly pressed in my mechanics. BB30 in it self is an interested concept but as a mechanic who has seen over 10k bikes I can say that it hasn't been executed properly
Look and color?