The rails of the SpeedNeedle saddles are 8x 10 mm oval shaped.
Please sum up your working combinations.
Seatposts compatible with TUNE Speedneedle (in alphabetical order):
- ABR composite
- Airborne Flyte
- AX-Lightness Europa
- Control Tech RP Carbon Comp
- Colnago seat post
- Easton EC70
- Easton EC90 zero
- Extralite (all posts)
- FRM carbon seatpost
- Heylight HS II (with special clamp only)
- Hilset Titanium
- Kore Lite
- KCNC Ti Pro Lite
- KCNC SC Pro Lite
- LP Composites posts
- New Ultimate
- Pazzaz carbon
- Ritchey (all models, Carbon & Al)
- Schmolke Carbon SL and TLO
- Shimano XTR
- Syncros micro-adjust
- Thomson seatpost
- Trigon Carbon
- Truvativ team
- Tune Starkes Stück
- Woodman Carbo LT
Seatposts NOT compatible
with TUNE Speedneedle:
- Bontrager Race XXX Lite
- Easton CT2
- M2Racer (could work with a bit of filing)
- Moots Straight Laced and Laid Back
- Race Face XY
- Shannon (only after modification)
- USE Alien (without separate oversized clamps & further modifications)
- USE Alien with OS head (only after modification)
- X-Lite Metal Matrix (works after some Dremel work)
If your post is not listed above and you want to find out if it's compatible, post it in this thread.
SpeedNeedle users who are running posts other than the above are encouraged to contribute their seatpost compatibility experiences, either positive or negative.
The listings above will be updated with your input.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'