New members to the board

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
Superlite

by Superlite

I'd like to make a suggestion to the site for new members. Every time we get a new member they will ask a question that has been asked a million times over. We should make a "rule" that you do a search for the thing you have a question for, and then after doing the search if you can't find what your looking for then make a post. Anyone agree with me on this? I guess it's not that much of a problem now, but as the comunity continues to grow it will be. Just a thought.

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

Superlite,

The business is constantly evolving, idea's change. Give the new member a link to what he is looking for, and if he want's to know more, he will ask.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Knut

by Knut

Make all the rules you want to - it won't really help - simply because the persons that don't search themselves will most probably be the same persons that don't read the rules - simple... A friendly "if you do a search you'll turn up with these links" usually works... :) Those who don't understand that hint are beyond reach anyways! :wink:

polaris

by polaris

...as you seem to have written most of the posts couldn't we ask everyone to just ask you? :wink:
.....but it still has to work!