riders in Ontario?

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Giantfan

by Giantfan

hey i dont no if you can post this stuff but are there any weight weenies that live in ontario that race o cups or a weekly race?thanks
Team QOF

HOWMUCHDOESITWEIGH?

by HOWMUCHDOESITWEIGH?

Toronto MTB racer right here! I've been out for a while though, knee problems. Are you an expert/elite racer yourself? I'm hoping to get a marathon race in by seasons end, if I'm lucky.
BILL NIKO, YOU WILL NOT EVER BE FORGOTTEN.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

justilew

by justilew

hey ya me and my friends are pro elite. we ride at hardwood hills alot but we also do the o cups.we were hoping to do a 24 hr but we will see how it gos.

keithster

by keithster

I ride in ontario (toronto)
I don't race yet, but I will be getting into it this year.
Jack of all trades, master of none.

o2oole

by o2oole

Not from Ontario, from NS.. but going to the Mosport Ocup this weekend... Anyone else going to be there? racing Jr? or Sr. 3?
Live to ride - Ride to live - Body - Bike - Soul

HOWMUCHDOESITWEIGH?

by HOWMUCHDOESITWEIGH?

Hello my fellow Canadians,

I just wanted to take a moment to speak to you of an upcoming venture of mine. As a cyclist in Canada I have found it very difficult to come across some of the more exotic cycling components. Most local bike shops choose not to carry such products, arguing that either they are too expensive to earn a profit from or that lightweight designs are simply unreliable. After years of purchasing components from abroad, I have decided to begin a specialty online cycling components store. I will be the official distributor and retailer, in this region of Canada, of some of the more exclusive brands in lightweight cycling components. I am not doing this solely for economic gain, as I have studied architecture for some 7 years and have made it my profession. I have a passion for cycling and good design, and only wish to make good products more readily available to the Canadian cycling community. I am currently in the process of planning the details of this venture, so I do not have an exact date as of yet. I will not post the name of this venture, as I do not want the moderators to take this as a means of free advertising. When I do open shop, I will purchase a banner from Florian and make my contribution to a site that has helped me broaden my understanding of cycling and the passion for lightweight design. I welcome any comments and suggestions, including what you would look forward to in having a distributor and retailer closer to home and what brands or types of components you are interested in.

Best Regards,

Cliff M.
BILL NIKO, YOU WILL NOT EVER BE FORGOTTEN.

keithster

by keithster

what do you plan on carrying?
Jack of all trades, master of none.

ALx

by ALx

o2oole wrote:Not from Ontario, from NS.. but going to the Mosport Ocup this weekend... Anyone else going to be there? racing Jr? or Sr. 3?

yeah i raced jr and ended second! power to quebec we all ended 1-2-3 :lol: i liked that race! sould come back next year!
Sprinters are born not made

zach

by zach

I'm from Ontario 1 hour east of To

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com