What happened to the Lew Customer Service thread that was 17

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

CharlesM

by CharlesM

I gues the dif is lots of threads go past their due date, but almost none are deleted or removed...

That thread did have some valid complaint info, a few of the legal notices and an announcement...

Pretty much all threads have a mix of BS and genuine contribution.

I'm thinking why not lock it but leave it for search instead of delet or remove it. But overall I like the moderatio of the forum... Like I said, I wouldn't be here if you guys didn't do a good job of taking out the trash...

Starter

by Starter

J-Nice wrote:
Starter wrote:If you reside in the states, check out some reading on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, some pretty interesting examples of inferred rights, how they've come to be such, and even the laws that have been put into place because of them... Fascinating stuff if you're a history buff. :D

What we have here in the states is a REPRESENTATIVE democracy. We ELECT people to act on our behalf. Those elected officials make the rules we are governed under, not the hoi polloi.

And as such in this two party system of ours, there is a guarantee that about 50% or so of the population's voice will not be heard, as our process deems it a "winner take all" type of deal for the ruling party.

There is no community rule as you have erroneously stated. It would be chaos if that were how government was run in the US.

Once again, it will be pretty pointless for us to debate. No offense, but it's clear you have no idea what I'm talking about, or what I have actually stated, let alone if it's erroneous.

You're obviously a bright guy with a good grasp of how our electoral system works, but that's just a very different animal. I encourage you to read up on inferred rights, find out what they actually are, and then if you still disagree with my point, let me know. :D

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TheBugMan
Location: Seattle ZOO - AfterReceivingComplaints, MyAvatarIsNowChanged. IGiveYouMySexyMug.

by TheBugMan

Cyco wrote:WW Rules and Regs Take note of rule 1. l

This thread has been under discussion for removal in the mod forum since shortly after it moved from discussion of the OP's issues and degenerated into (mainly) 'Lew sucks' comments by many people who have nothing other to add.

Many threads undergo this consideration, but most die quickly and so are left on the public boards. Frankie made the decision it was past its use by date and moved it.

I think the thread should have been moved to the "Links to the most informative threads on the WW board" minus the useless posts. HaHa!
In my opinion, the same reason the LEW thread was deleted can be said about the "2009 Pro team stuff" thread. There's even more unessential chatter in that one.
CLICK HERE to see my weenie

Click THIS to hear what happens when I see your and my weenie.

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

I can understand that some of you feel that they need an explanation. And I think Cyco summed it up right. We talked about this topic and we decided it was past its due date.
We need you to understand that sometimes we take decisions for the sake of the forum. Sometimes they are accepted and taken for granted. Another time (like now) the decision is questioned publicly. Forum members in favour and against the decision jump in and start a huge discussion. the people who question the decision feel they stand completely in their right.
Sadly I need to ask those to please accept the situation and go on to make WW a great place.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

legs 11

by legs 11

It was a hate fest.
Them dudes would have turned their noses up at PL's balls on a plate!
It deserves to be deleted and forgotten about and the hate mongers need to be remembered.
Interestingly some of the contributors have turned out to be competitors of LEW?
Pedalling Law Student.

KB

by KB

legs 11 wrote:It was a hate fest.
Them dudes would have turned their noses up at PL's balls on a plate!
It deserves to be deleted and forgotten about and the hate mongers need to be remembered.
Interestingly some of the contributors have turned out to be competitors of LEW?

Hardly surprising there's a hate fest, especially after reading the latest post from Dominic. $15,000 up in smoke, or should it be Dominic got smoked. You're trying to defend the indefensible. It seems there's a trail of woe wherever Lew goes.

CharlesM

by CharlesM

And,

In Fairness...

Some of the supporters of Lew Racing in that thread were also in business with Lew, so I would guess the thread had it's fair share of people with secondary / hidden agenda or bias.

KB

by KB

Pez - agree. Who are LEW's competition?
Carbonsports - Doesn't post.
Edge - doesn't post unless he has a doppelganger:
ADA - Don't remember seeing anything from Cees:
Reynolds!!! Lew's next port of call.

Madcow's post was the most enlightening for me. Someone who has never been controversial letting us into the Reynolds scenario.