So a quick write up of the things i did so far:
First of all, i took the Force rear derailleur appart. I removed the anodized finish of the aluminium parts with oven cleaner and started to sand and polished them.
I also removed a bit of material, but not to much.
Then i also took the clear coat of the inner cage. Maybe i'll upgrade to lighter inner and outer cages in the future. Those are parts that can be swapped easily in the future.
The spring i painted black.
Some other parts i'm working on are the brake levers, top cap and bottle cages. I removed the glossy clear coat. In the next week i refinish all the carbon parts in matte.
Then there are also some stock parts that i all ready bought like the Tune quick releases, Shimano Dura-Ace front derailleur and Sram Red black brakes.
I'd like to remove the Sram letters from te brakes and Dura-Ace on the front derailleur, but those are laser etched in the aluminium, so i think i'll just let them on.
During next week i'm expecting some parts of the derailleur, so i can work further on that one. For now it's just some more sanding and polishing