what about bikes in the gallery?

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
Pedä

by Pedä

hi,

what is about the bikes in the gallery http://weightweenies.starbike.com/articles.php ?

who is the webmaster? he said, that he will post my hardtail there over one year ago...!

i think it is no real ranking, if the light bikes are not submitted...

cheers pedä
Pedä

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Pedä

by Pedä

why is ninos bike three times in the mtb gallery? is the scott 02/ 03.. the same bike or owns he the same bike three times?
Pedä

martin

by martin

Pedä wrote:hi,

what is about the bikes in the gallery http://weightweenies.starbike.com/articles.php ?

who is the webmaster? he said, that he will post my hardtail there over one year ago...!

i think it is no real ranking, if the light bikes are not submitted...

cheers pedä

The answer is in the FAQ:

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/faq.p ... bmit_bikes

We of the mod team try to support him a little, but most of the work is on Florians shoulders, who maintains the website and the BB. All of us do this in our spare time, as we all still have to work for a living. So we can't always be as fast as we'd like to.

I think the quality of data presented on this site is well worth a wait.
So we have to ask for your patience!

Martin
Snowman and Strong Walker
Scott Sc
my old stuff
my new stuff

Superlite

by Superlite

Hey Martin, and other moderators.

I apreciate this site very much, but like Peda, I don't see why it takes so long for our bikes to be submitted.

I have submitted 3 bikes over the last 18 months, not one has been added to the gallery.

Not being rude here, but is it really that time consuming to add bikes to the gallery?

Again, I am greatfull of this site, and am not bad mouthing it, but just in wonder.

Thanks for everything, WW rocks, keep it up. :up:

zakeen
Resident Pro

by zakeen

You know if you want a hand with it, I am more then happy to help.

I could do it without a problem. I use to be a web developer in Php and MySQL and thats what this site is written.

Its the least I can do to help out.

Pedä

by Pedä

@ superlight: right!!

the work of the moderaters and tho hole forum is fantastic... but nothing is perfect.

all weigt weenies are proud for their bikes (me too). so i would be very lucky if i could see my bikes in the ranking... my mtb wold be the 4. lightest and my road bike would be under the top ten...
Pedä

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

There is a thread for those of you who can't wait to see their bikes listed.
It is called "what do you ride?" and is made sticky in both the road and mtb forum...
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

Pedä

by Pedä

yes, thats right... but it is no ranking and after a few weeks nobody looks at the bikes....

in a ranking everyone could see bikes ordered by the weight. i do this too: i look at bikes about 6kg (road) and 7,5-8kg (mtb) to compare with my bikes...
Pedä

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com