Hey Florian

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
Ye Olde Balde One

by Ye Olde Balde One

Can you clear up the flames from :-) and Drew? It lowers the tone of the site.....
Ride lightly!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Superlite

by Superlite

Yeah, get them outta here! There a couple of punks. Just look at all the crap they talked to me!

drew

by drew

Excuse me?? I was mearly making a light hearted jest about your ability to "out climb anyone" No harm meant at all.

It was YOU Superlite who wrote "crap" about me. Look at your last post. I am a punk? I think you take things a little too much to heart.

Once again there was no malice meant in any way.

A serious question: Is it not acceptable to make light hearted jokes/comments on this forum? If not please let me know.

Drew

Florian
Site Admin

by Florian

@Superlite:
No offense, but this forum isn't a personal web blog, so don't be surprised when people feel nerved by threads like I'm BAAAACK!!!.
I locked the thread.

Superlite

by Superlite

: - ) is at it again, can't you do something?

Florian
Site Admin

by Florian

Superlite wrote:: - ) is at it again, can't you do something?

Again: what answers do you expect when you you post things like
Be a man, use 700c. Only women should ride them. Besides, you won't look that cool on them, everyone will think you ripped them off of a 12 year olds bike. ???

Aggressive postings provoke offensive answers.

Superlite

by Superlite

Maybe your right, but it wasn't meant to come off as agressive, I did put the :wink: icon after all of it. Well I'll just be more carefull with what I type, but the reality of it still is that : -) is the only one who every talks back to me, everyone else knows whats going on. He is even mocking me with his signiture, look at it and mine. His sole purpose is to mock me.

:-)

by :-)

Superlite wrote:but the reality of it still is that : -) is the only one who every talks back to me, everyone else knows whats going on. He is even mocking me with his signiture, look at it and mine. His sole purpose is to mock me.

oh sorry mr superlite, i didnt realise the sole purpose ov this forum was to agree with you????

i also didnt realise YOU speak on behalf ov everyone else?????

maybe i like your signiture & think your the bestist thing since sliced bread?

my sole purpose? i fear you flatter yourself mr superlite, i have far better things to worry about than you :lol: im even a moderator in my local ;-)

oh, & as for mocking people maybe you should read a few of your own post before you post them as the eventual outcome may not be agreeable to you.... & as you see running off to teacher telling tales doesnt always work :!:

TTFN xx

Superlite

by Superlite

What ever, I've solved the problem. I'll be the bigger man here and act like one, I just won't respond to foolios comments.

:-)

by :-)

i see you felt the urge to end with an insult... very grown up ov you :lol:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Florian
Site Admin

by Florian

I'd strongly recommend both of you to come down a bit.