Winter reading: Ferrari sentence upheld

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

cadence90

by cadence90

Today, after final deliberations, the magistrate of Bologna upheld the October 1, 2004 sentence against Dr. Michele Ferrari, and levelled some extremely harsh criticism against the doctor.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Ciclismo/Primo%20Piano/2005/01-Gennaio/18/processoferrari.shtml
http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/7047.0.html
"Gimondi è un eroe umano, che viene sconfitto ma che continua la sua corsa fino a tornare a vincere." - Enrico Ruggeri

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jozuph

by jozuph

funny he, specially mr Armstrongs comments, how can one be so foolish as him. He better also just admit, rather than that we hear it again in some years, when he stopped, like with a lott if not all the big champions in our poor sport..

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

please don't let this slide off to a accusation topic. If it is going to be one it will be locked.

:back2topic:
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

jozuph

by jozuph

accusation ? The dok admitted, now and years ago, you think he does different in between ? I dont know but i dont think so. Wasnt Armstrong aware that Ferrari was involved in this type of treatment iam wondering ? Didnt he attacked one honest rider, one frokkin honest rider in the bunch and he attacks him..Offcourse Armstrong was aware Ferari was into dope, did armstrong had a good dokter b4 ? offcourse he did, so why change to someone like that. Armstrong used to be e good one day rider b4 he got cancer, after that and some years Ferrari he flies up mountians he b4 couldnt even reach by car. Iam not accusing armstrong at all but iam convinced that 1 plus 1 = 2..sorry, cheer, joz-

divve

by divve

....all I know is if Armstrong gets caught....it'll be bigger than WMD :lol:

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

We are all unguilty until the evidence is found. So no accusations
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

jozuph

by jozuph

but still i think that people that mess up the sport and even take it out on others can be watched at with some sarcasm...but your right, although people can also be quilty without evidence, i mean if one cant find evidence it can still be that one is quilty, its just that nobody knows it then :]]

ps divve, there where no wmd's ;]

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

Because this doesn't lead to anything.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com