Adam Hansen

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

KOGAN

by KOGAN

congrats Adam a great victory and couldnt have gone to a nicer guy! have a brilliant season :D

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

talktobrett

by talktobrett

I was at the nationals and checked out High Roads new Giants - they look seriously cool. Alot better than hte 2007 ones.

swinter

by swinter

strobbekoen wrote:
swinter wrote:
strobbekoen wrote:p.s.: Adam, what happened to your custom Giant ?
he answered that: see above.

I am not talking about his race equipment, but the Giant he was building up for himself with the custom paintjob etc.. :wink:

ah, you mean the one with all the bricks ...

Maybe he was too busy training to finish it . . . certainly, he's been too busy training to post the pics!

Well done, Adam.
"I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones." -- John Cage

http://weightweenies.starbike.com/phpBB ... 928#126928

The Keiser

by The Keiser

Great work Adam. Its been a privilege to feel like we've been somehow part of the journey. I was near the top of the climb and gave you a couple of "Go Zakeen"s in the road race.
You were seriously flying up that climb. Nice work to edge Rory in the sprint too. That was too close for comfort!

iliveonnitro

by iliveonnitro

I wish I could come support you in a race!

Congrats again (I posted in the other thread), and congrats on 2nd place in the RR. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed about!

If you're ever in the US for some post-tour crits, let us know. I'll have everyone I know make up signs for you :)

The Tour of Elk Grove pays $225,000 USD to the winner, which is typically won by the TT winner. It would be free money for you and it's only a couple hundred meters from my door :)

Warblade

by Warblade

iliveonnitro wrote:I wish I could come support you in a race!

Congrats again (I posted in the other thread), and congrats on 2nd place in the RR. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed about!

If you're ever in the US for some post-tour crits, let us know. I'll have everyone I know make up signs for you :)

The Tour of Elk Grove pays $225,000 USD to the winner, which is typically won by the TT winner. It would be free money for you and it's only a couple hundred meters from my door :)

Approximately 6 Euro's when exchanged. :lol:
www.ChrisDiRe.com

Adam Hansen wrote:Sponsors should not have to go, its the doped riders that should be shot instead, in the knee caps would be nice.

zakeen
Resident Pro

by zakeen

Warblade wrote:

Thats pretty funny.

The main problem with my custom giant was time and now that Im not allowed to ride with T-Mobile or pink on my bike means I will never ride it, outside my house. So I will just turn it into a mag home trainer........ Oh well.

iliveonnitro

by iliveonnitro

Warblade wrote:Approximately 6 Euro's when exchanged. :lol:

haha, unfortunately true. But hey, 153k euros isn't too bad, right?

Adam -- can't you just repaint the frame all black or something and ride it outside anyways? Or does it just not matter since you have enough bikes from High Road as it is?

lite pete

by lite pete

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2008/ ... 6/MRR_9678

well done just spotted your silver medal ride on cyclingnews. all the best for the rest of the year and hope to see you at the Tour of britain with mark and Brad

downhill1234

by downhill1234

Those are some awesome results, keep them coming!

Warblade

by Warblade

zakeen wrote:
Warblade wrote:

Thats pretty funny.

Well it's true! At least I can't be blamed for voting the moron into office... I was too young!
www.ChrisDiRe.com

Adam Hansen wrote:Sponsors should not have to go, its the doped riders that should be shot instead, in the knee caps would be nice.

RollinOn27s

by RollinOn27s

Warblade wrote:
zakeen wrote:
Warblade wrote:

Thats pretty funny.

Well it's true! At least I can't be blamed for voting the moron into office... I was too young!

It seems that you're also unaware that his economic policy has nothing to do with the current exchange rate. Such things have a decent lag associated with them...5-10 years. You can blame BJ Clinton for that one.

That said, yes, come to Elk Grove, Adam. They're shortening and removing races in the Cat 1/2 ranks, and adding onto the Pro race. I'm willing to get up early and ride so I can see you race in the afternoon.